Heroin Chic

Did you watch the movie?

No. But plastic surgery and botox don't go well with heroin chic. Too much effort. The eyebrows. Everything about her screams "I try so hard to be perfect and yet I'm never satisfied". The antithesis of heroin chic.

Last edited by a moderator:
No. But plastic surgery and botox don't go well with heroin chic. Too much effort. The eyebrows. Everything about her screams "I try so hard to be perfect and yet I'm never satisfied". The antithesis of heroin chic.

I agree with you that she doesn't look heroin chic usually and I didn't even say that she does. I was just talking about this movie. She is acting a girl who eats people, and when she is not, she looks really ill....and I think they made a pretty good job making her look ill with eyebags, pale skin and looking lifeless.

I agree with you that she doesn't look heroin chic usually and I didn't even say that she does. I was just talking about this movie. She is acting a girl who eats people, and when she is not, she looks really ill....and I think they made a pretty good job making her look ill with eyebags, pale skin and looking lifeless.

Still, her eyebrows are way too obviously picked for that to work in stills. Maybe it works as a movie, but it's definitely a detail that irks me. Vampires and zombies in general have that similarity to heroin chic as well.

^I don't see how this is relevant to this thread.:unsure:

I don't care if this look is popular or not, I am going to like it anyway.

I agree just sharing my observation about what's going on in the unfashiony world. Most regular people aren't discussing heroin chic but rather there is an endless reverb about size zero late 2000s stuff and Kardashian curves.

Oh yes, I definitely agree with you EnVogueLove. She really had a heroin chic look to her appearance in the scenes where her demon character hadn't fed in a while, especially in the scene when she asks Colin Gray out.

7mOWY.jpg

modelwire

I agree about that scene in Jennifer's Body. She did look really rough. Here are some better pictures:

jennifer27sbodymoviescr.jpg

screencaps.org

Ethan ♥

models.com

not exactly 'chic' but heroin-absolutely

forum.hr

Christiane F, yes, it is very chic, especially when accompanied by Heroes.

gosh i love Christiane F. it's all about drugs and dirt, but still has some nice atmosphere and unique aestethics. oh and this girl who played Christiane is extremely gorgeous, such a model-face.

coco vaughn I totally agree with you! This is one of my favourite movies and girl that played the role of Christiane F. is so beautiful:blush:

I also find Natalie Portman looking heroin chic-ish in the movie Black swan at the scene when she is going to the bar/club with Mila Kunis. I can't find any pics at this moment.

but I prefer Mila
Black-Swan-Nina-and-Lily-nina-and-lily-24045656-1000-1500.jpg

Black-Swan-Nina-and-Lily-nina-and-lily-24045733-567-378.jpg

Black-Swan-Nina-and-Lily-nina-and-lily-24045667-1200-800.jpg

Black-Swan-Nina-and-Lily-nina-and-lily-24045677-1200-799.jpg

fanpop

^ i wouldn't say... they looks just a bit tired of lot of dance practising. :D

It seems to me that Natalie looked really raw at some scenes, but I watched movie long time ago so I don't remeber every scene anymore. I will try to post some Natalie's close ups if I find them.

Julia Nobis

27154-800w.jpg

16116-800w.jpg

35_2843.jpg

models/artandcommerceproduction.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back