Hilary Duff

Originally posted by twiggster666@Nov 8 2004, 09:55 AM
That's so trailer-park chic :yuk:
[snapback]422927[/snapback]​

guess id better GET a stylist then, i dress like that sometimes :blush:

she was SEXY in this photo shoot...I saved all the pictures on my comp (no pedo) :P

I think she looks nice. A bit more sexier but still classy. Lohan's got nothing on her

for some strange reason she never looks tacky whatever she wears or the set! go hillary

I just have a problem with thinking of her as being sexy... she's so young, it feels like a crime. I'll say the pics are appealing... :smile:

She is a very pretty girl. But i don't like her style......and to b honest i don't like her acting or singing. :rolleyes:
sorry to all her fans here. :innocent:

Originally posted by sanrio@Dec 6 2004, 01:50 PM
She is a very pretty girl. But i don't like her style......and to b honest i don't like her acting or singing. :rolleyes:
[snapback]453483[/snapback]​

eh, you like what you like. i do think she should stick to singing as it seems to be her strong point. acting wise shes ok in younger movies or shows like lizzie mcguire

Originally posted by sanrio@Dec 6 2004, 02:50 PM
[snapback]453483[/snapback]​

Why apologize (if you were directing that mainly to me), this is a free country :innocent: but at this age, i guess she is shwoing something ele of a style, and when people think style, most think trendy, or over the top/out of your way styles. It doesn't necessarily always have to be that way, and she's just showing that.

She seems like a sweet down to Earth girl and I'm glad to see she has a normal teen's body and has a body a lot of girls her age can relate to.

she looks good here
52581913.jpg

I like her cause shes not all super thin like the other girls, she looks like a real teenager.
As for the photos, she definately looks better with smokey eyes and soft lips than she does with red lips and light eyes! They shouldnt have tried to make her looks sexy I agree. Edgy one thing, sexy completely different. She has class though, you know shes not gonna show up in chaps and panties!

I think what ruins that outfit is her shoes and the lenghth of her trousers.
Otherwise I think her make-up, hair and top looked great.

I think shes adorable and has alot of style compared to the teens in show biz right now that are wearing things that make them look so much older than they actually are

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->