Hot Versace Dress! Sexy Or Skanky?

versace

Reaction score
Hey.. do you peeps like this?? Do you think that it's sexy or skanky.. I did a similar sort of post on vogue.com.au and the majority of the reply was that they thought it was SKANKY!!! They also said that it depends on the wearer who makes it look sexy, skanky.. which I agree with.. but this dress on Dewi is so HOT!! :heart: :shock: So yeh.. just wanna see what you peeps think!!
http://www.style.com/slideshows/fashionsho...WAY//00510f.jpg

I think it is sexy, it's not my favorite Versace dress, but it is pretty hot...I do think it depends on the wearer though...If Pam Am wore it, well we pretty much no what the reviews will look like, but if J Lo wore it, I think she would make it look tastefull...remember the Gucci dress she wore to the Gigli premiere?

SKANKY, no doubt. :yuk: I think so because of the top of the dress. That kind of top is very typical sluttly style and will look so whoever the wearer. I think a kind of dress that would look sexy or skanky dependent on the wearer if it is slightly revealing and doesn't have a top like that.

I think it is pretty grotacious, to be honest. I can't stand those "slit down to the clit" dresses.

Count my vote for "skanky."

No chads were hung in the writing of this post.

i think showing off the belly button is gross. from the top that is.

i don't like it at all.

I LOVE IT!!! I would buy it if I could afford it....any idea how much it is???

I didn't like any of Versace's evening wear this season. IT was way too reveling, and not in a good way. I lean more towards skanky

SRC1806:
I wouldnt have a clue as to how much it is!! probably over US$1000 for sure

ignitioned32:
So you think that the top part makes it sl*tty?? What about the high-leg split then?? You don't find that sl*tty too??

vintage_princess:
Agreed!

loserunit:
You think showing of the belly button is gross?? Chicks wear bikinis don't they??? Plus it's innovative!! Someone has to design dresses like that, we can't always have covered up long dresses like in Prada and Calvin Klein.. where's the fun in that!!???

Nixon058:
So agree!!!

Okay.. all u people that are saying its skanky.. (im talking to the girls here).. IF you were DEWI .. looked exactly like her and had the same body.. would you wear the dress then??? This changes the whole thing now.. and tell me WHY still!!!!!
But to all you peeps who love it.. SO DO I!!!!! :wink: :bounce:

it's too revealing to be elegant...imo :flower:

seeing the belly button from the top i said. i like belly buttons. [not pierced though]

don't think the dress would be as bad if the cut was raised a little.

i mean to have a massive drop and a massive slit. that's a little much.

if you want to look like the richest hooker than so be it, you're still looking like a hooker.

Ur entitled to your own opinion but I'm disagreeing with you on this one.. It's celebrity hot.. I can see Angelina Jolie, J.Lo, Charlize Theron wearing it.. hopefully someone does wear it to a premiere

But I RESPECT your OPINION!!

i can see j.lo wearing it. she uses these things for all their worth but charlize theron? she seems more conservative than that. angelina jolie...she seems more simple than this, and not a versace fan really.

how about lil' kim?

That dress looks like a piece of garbage. You know what it looks like? Like a cheap *** handsewn highschool prom dress that some hoodrat got her seamstress aunt to sew. Did that make sense?

Originally posted by ChinaLove@Apr 18th, 2004 - 12:47 am
That dress looks like a piece of garbage. You know what it looks like? Like a cheap *** handsewn highschool prom dress that some hoodrat got her seamstress aunt to sew. Did that make sense?
HAHAHAHA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->