Hot Versace Dress! Sexy Or Skanky?

Originally posted by loserunit@Apr 18th, 2004 - 10:28 pm
skany is like cheap or easy.
in that case, skanky (as in cheap) it is :P

:ninja: thanks for the english lesson loserunit :heart:

00510f.jpg

It is definitely "skanky," however it has potential to be classy.

I could totally improve it... :innocent:

Originally posted by Lena@Apr 18th, 2004 - 5:09 pm
the side slit is killing it completly :sick:
with zebra stripe lining!!!... :shock: :doh:

Originally posted by softgrey+Apr 18th, 2004 - 4:13 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(softgrey @ Apr 18th, 2004 - 4:13 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Lena@Apr 18th, 2004 - 5:09 pm
the side slit is killing it completly :sick:
with zebra stripe lining!!!... :shock: :doh: [/b][/quote]
Not to mention the oh-so-classy punk-rock-sl*t pyramid stud detailing!

00390f.jpg

I like this one a lot more:

00360f.jpg

It's shorter, but it's virtually the same basic halter style. It's a lot sleeker, and it's just all-around sexy in a more positive way... And less skanky too ;D

the one Brian just posted is much better :P

I just saw Saturday Night Live yesterday, and the comedian playing Donatella Versace was wearing this dress, but in red. I'll see if I can find a picture... :wink:

agree with lena...much better...more like a character from a fellini film... :flower: sexy and chic...

I don't like it - I think dewi can pull it off, but on most other ppl it would definitely look skanky

Originally posted by brian@Apr 18th, 2004 - 5:04 pm
00510f.jpg

It would actually be a nice dress if the belly wasn't exposed. If it was just the halter with the little flash of cleavege, and no slit, it might be sexy. It would take a certain type of woman to pull it off, but it would look much better.

Originally posted by brian@Apr 18th, 2004 - 5:04 pm
00510f.jpg

It would actually be a nice dress if the belly wasn't exposed. If it was just the halter with the little flash of cleavege, and no slit, it might be sexy. It would take a certain type of woman to pull it off, but it would look much better.

Oh that is definitely skanky, especially if the person wearing it has any amount of breasts. But it is Versace... :innocent: so I'm sure J.Lo would love it.

Originally posted by Spike413+Apr 18th, 2004 - 7:32 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Spike413 @ Apr 18th, 2004 - 7:32 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-brian@Apr 18th, 2004 - 5:04 pm
00510f.jpg

It would actually be a nice dress if the belly wasn't exposed. If it was just the halter with the little flash of cleavege, and no slit, it might be sexy. It would take a certain type of woman to pull it off, but it would look much better. [/b][/quote]
that's what i was saying.

nice job. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by brian+Apr 18th, 2004 - 5:18 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(brian @ Apr 18th, 2004 - 5:18 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by softgrey@Apr 18th, 2004 - 4:13 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-Lena
@Apr 18th, 2004 - 5:09 pm
the side slit is killing it completly  :sick:

00390f.jpg

00360f.jpg

It's shorter, but it's virtually the same basic halter style. It's a lot sleeker, and it's just all-around sexy in a more positive way... And less skanky too ;D [/b][/quote]
love that cocktail dress :heart:

Originally posted by Pradaromance12+Apr 18th, 2004 - 6:21 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pradaromance12 @ Apr 18th, 2004 - 6:21 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by brian@Apr 18th, 2004 - 5:18 pm
Originally posted by softgrey@Apr 18th, 2004 - 4:13 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-Lena
@Apr 18th, 2004 - 5:09 pm
the side slit is killing it completly  :sick:

00390f.jpg

00360f.jpg

It's shorter, but it's virtually the same basic halter style. It's a lot sleeker, and it's just all-around sexy in a more positive way... And less skanky too ;D
love that cocktail dress :heart: [/b][/quote]
Me too....I'm waiting to spot it out at a shop...that other dress is much better and it defines a perfect(sexy) "little black dress" :flower:

Originally posted by Atelier@Apr 18th, 2004 - 10:05 pm
Love it. Dewi looks Versacelicious.
Really.. you love it??

Hmm.. okay well I want you peeps (if you really want to) to find me a VERSACE long floor length dress (not couture) that says Sexy to you.. there has to be at least one..

I can see where you are all coming from now tho.. that short black dress is very chic and modern business womanish.. I love that one you posted brian.. it's amazing.. but I want to see what a 'sexy' floor length dress is to you peeps??

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"