Houston shopping

^ raining!!! I am sick and tired of this rain. I swear, I'm going to kill myself. I'm leaving to New York from August 1-9th so I hope I can do some major shopping for back to school. I just think I'm going to buy some Dior jeans and some stuff that is hard to get in Houston. (which is pretty much everything).

What did you guys think of the new Bottega Venneta store in the Galleria? The SA were super nice and helpful, maybe cause I was wearing Dior and McQueen... but still, they helped me out on trying shoes and stuff, I just wish they had menswear. *sigh*

WHAT?! a BV opened? where in the gal? this is so awesome because the selection at saks is always crap. the display cases have really ugly nicked wallets and clutches...srsly! get that off the floor...it looks tacky-ola.

i talked to my parents and sister the other day and my mom said it's just raining all of the time, which i know with the heat must be brutal. i may postpone getting back until september...as IF that will mean it's cooler, it won't. ^_^

there really is nowhere super awesome to shop for males, is there? i could see mix carrying really cool menswear because they just do awesome buying, but i guess we don't have enough of a demographic for it. most wealthy men just wear well-tailored suits and even for casual wear don't want things that are complicated/cool (ann d., dior homme, etc.). is it possible to have dior transfer in dior homme items to have you try on/possibly buy? might be worth asking...

so juicy has opened, but my sister said it's meh. i'm still excited; i'm such a cheeseball.

has anyone been to mix lately? their site isn't working and i'm wondering what they ordered for fall...

^ I actually found the store to be super cute! I'm going next week to get my cousin her Juicy bag that she wants.

What is this store Mix? I never heard of it.

mix is a store off colquitt...it used to be off of kirby. it's a high end store and they have a pretty well-edited selection of things...lanvin, mcqueen, balenciaga and the like. i'm wondering what lanvin shoes they bought.

i doubt it.

they usually have their new stuff out by this time.

labor day weekend,
probably going to try and do some shopping.

is the new AA store opened yet.
i can't seem to find what i want online, much less the store in montrose.

hopefully the new store will have what i want.

^^^
what are you looking for?

when i got back after fashion week, i felt the am ap on dunlavy had a heck of a lot more than ones i'd been to over the summer.

well, i had this very thin hoody from them, S&Z zip up jersey hoody, and it got messed during my trip to Central/South America. so i figured to just get another one when i got back into town. when i got back the online store no longer carried them because they had been discontinued and the local store only had an XS...:( i'm a Small
it was my favorite hoody eva!!!

i contacted customer service, because the local stores reps are useless, and they found a store in colorado that had the item i wanted, only two were left, and they shipped it to me.:woot:

true story:D

ok,
so does anyone know where i can buy Skinny blue jeans in Houston.
AA sells skinny but only in a variation of colors.
but i want just run of the mill, blue jeans...but skinny.

and uhm... not too expensive, at least under a $100.
i don't want to pay too much for denim.

if that's the case i'd go for made in Japan DH.

yeah... I'm a boy,

so no women's jeans for me.

Levis carries some but they are more carrot shaped then anything.
small hem, but loose at the top. i need something that's skinny throughout the leg, with a 17-19 cm hem at the bottom.

ayudenme porfa:flower:

Hey, dorien Cheap Monday might have some, if not Ksubi will have some in that color and they are SKINNY! The Barneys CoOP store always has ksubi and cheap monday on sale so just give them a try.

i've been living in houston for the past two years and just recently discovered the katy mills mall - and the fact that there is a last call neiman marcus and off fifth! I went last weekend and found some GREAT stuff at last call. Got a marni skirt that i've been eyeing for a mere $145 (down from 695) and a pair of prada trousers for work...!!:P:P:D

^ I didn't know there was a last call neiman marcus at Katy Mills (and I've been living here all my life)! Do you know how low the jeans were going for? Can I get a great deal on some AGs or R&Rs there?

There's another Saks Fifth Off in Sugar Land (in case you live closer).

^ Ha, I might be working for Last Call Neiman, I just need to finish up my last interview with them.

hello! oh my gosh, mix is going out of business (the owner is moving to NYC). I was SHOCKED to get a postcard in the mail, announcing that the ENTIRE STORE is 50% off - including balenciaga motorcycle bags, the current balenciaga collection, chloe dresses, lanvin dresses from THIS season, etc - the sale was INSANE. It's supposed to continue on until Xmas - but i doubt that they'll have anything left..

^ Damnit! I wish I had known about this store sooner, I would have gone!

Where is it located (just in case I can get out there this weekend)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pappagallo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->