Toronto shopping

Red Plaid?

Hello...

I'm looking for a small (probably xs) red and black plaid/buffalo check full sleeve shirt. I thought this wouldn't be that difficult to find but as fate would have it, I have had no luck.

I've searched in all the usual haunts; Eatons Centre, Queen Street West (only until Bathurst though), Kensington, Bloor Street. I'm ok with travelling anywhere downtown. I can also go to Mississauga, but anything more than that just seems to be not worth the effort.

I did buy a shirt at FCUK, but blah.... it's way too much for a shirt and I'm going to return it very soon.

Thank you...

Hello...

I'm looking for a small (probably xs) red and black plaid/buffalo check full sleeve shirt. I thought this wouldn't be that difficult to find but as fate would have it, I have had no luck.

I've searched in all the usual haunts; Eatons Centre, Queen Street West (only until Bathurst though), Kensington, Bloor Street. I'm ok with travelling anywhere downtown. I can also go to Mississauga, but anything more than that just seems to be not worth the effort.

I did buy a shirt at FCUK, but blah.... it's way too much for a shirt and I'm going to return it very soon.

Thank you...

Have you tried H n M, American Apparel or Urban Outfitters? I am pretty sure they have the shirt you described.

I am going for 2 weedings this summer! can you advice on which stores should I hit here in TO ? I was thinking Le chateau...Any other stores?
Thank you !! :smile:

^ Most visitors probably go to the Eaton Centre. They have pretty much all the "mall stores," from lower end (H&M, Smartset, etc) to mid-higher end (Coach, FCUK). Go on Queen Street for more unique stores, and Bloor for designer.

Cole Haan is gone until May 22, when their regular location re-opens. Their temporary store near the corner of Bloor and Avenue Road has closed due to "unforeseen circumstances." Since Burberry is due to take over the location soon, my guess is that the people handling the Burberry renos want the location ASAP as they don't want the opening to be as close to the Yorkdale opening as possible (Yorkdale is probably still going to open first).

Hi guys,

I'm going to toronto next month.
I was wondering if there are some big chainstores, beside h&m, zara,..
Like GAP, topshop,...

I also want to visit second-hand shops + vintage shops + clothesmarkets, can someone recommend some places?

thanks in advance^_^

You should check out some Toronto Fashion blogs, as you will know whats going (sales) and where to shop.

Just google:toronto fashion blogs

Also check out Queen St West (on Queen St. west of Spadina) for vintage, and cool boutiques with one of a kind items and unique designs. :flower:

Anthropologie in Yorkville (80 Yorkville Ave) is opening this Friday, the 17th! :smile:

Toronto needs upgrade....anyway,its getting better now,.I came here for 7 years,,,
and at that time ,,no HM no zara...and everywhere was hiphop style..

^ Let's hope it does. Toronto just sucks when it comes to shopping. Not many options.

^^OH MY GOD! Are you serious?! Where did you hear this wonderful piece of information, and would a Topman be included?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->