How do you organize your closet?

Ampop - I want your magazine collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And YES you are organized...and I LOVE it!

Ampop - I want your magazine collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And YES you are organized...and I LOVE it!

Oh thank you Susan Superstar!!!! :blush: I am happy now!!!!:P

Kisssses,
AmpopBoy.

Last edited by a moderator:
^Ampop your closet is amazing!!! What do you wrap your magazines in?

I ask my father to buy me plastic bags from a paper store in Mexico! They are perfect because they keep the humidity/dust/animals/insects :shock: and People away form my magazines!!! :lol: They really help because they life of paper extends and no yellowing appears! :P

And they are sold by ponds so I get like 200 or so for 4 or 5 dollars!! :woot:

Thank you for the comment!!! :blush:

Kisses!
AmpopBoy. :flower:

OMG :shock:
im looking back at my pics and gosh things have slightly changed. i have a great closet thats tiny but cost me an f*ing fortune. its not even done yet (mirror and paint missing on ceiling) but its a constant mess. the fact that i paid this guy too much and its a mess makes me sooooo angry!
i think its due to its size and mainly because i am travelling way too much.
i have actually asked around for a specific "cleaner" who would only come in twice a weak to organise the closet. fold, etc and i still havent found anyone capable..
right now i can say that this is a big issue causing stress in my life. i hate being disorganised.
but since this topic is bumped i am hoping it will encourage me to tidy it up again and post :woot:!

in the meantime, post away everyone :wink:

leyla, I am absolutely capable--I would be happy to organize your closet in exchange for Louboutins :wink: I bet I could even slap some paint on the ceiling (I've painted one of my own ceilings before, but decided it wasn't how I wanted to spend my spare time). I'd need a plane ticket though :lol:

Woooooo!! :clap:

Or maybe NOW!!! :bounce:

My brother got back minutes ago and here is my closet! :lol:

:innocent: And I am 20 now....

AmpopBoy. :blush: Am I really as organized as people say I am??? :shock:

wow You really are organized, bUT i LovE it.:heart:. I love Guys that Are like that..
the OneS That tAKe carE Of the ThingS.. The OneS That arE vEry important like magAzines. yOu really encourage me to Do the saMe.. BEcouse i Like to
be organized, But my closet is not that BiG so its dificult to do it.
tANks for the pictureS. :wink:

Insane! :woot:And I love it!:heart:

Woooooo!! :clap:

Or maybe NOW!!! :bounce:

My brother got back minutes ago and here is my closet! :lol:

:shock: AmpopBoy. :blush: Am I really as organized as people say I am???

Ampop,
I love everything in your room!
do you put your magazines in polyetilen?

July21! Thank you! :blush:

Well I only place them in regular plastic bags! I had to search for "polyetilen" I did not know what it was! lol.....It would be very interesting to do!

For those who do not know what Polyetilen is :lol:: a polymer of ethylene; especially : any of various partially crystalline lightweight thermoplastics (CH2CH2)x that are resistant to chemicals and moisture, have good insulating properties, and are used especially in packaging and insulation.

:flower:

AmpopBoy.

ambop;
fab organising. love the mags in plastic!!!!!!

tata,
well i hired someone now but still training here otherwise ill come back to your offer :heart:

hopefully i found the forum where someone can help me. im going crazy trying to find plain dustbags/sleeper bags. the truth is, when i got a lot of my bags, i didnt use the dustbags they came with and now they are gone.

so, does anyone know where they would sell dustbags, or a similar bag? any help would be greatly appreciated.

ps,

i just got my clear shoe boxes today and LOVE them. instant organization.

Does anyone with a small closet have tips on organizing clothes and shoes..creative ways that may expand into the room but not just the portable rack (which I have..) ?

i don't know if this question belongs in this thread but i am trying to organize my clothes and i'm not sure which way to do it. should i do it by type (pants with pants, blouses with blouses...) or color? i've also heard of doing type then color. and what does that mean? do you organize the pants section by color and then organize the next section by color? or do you take all the brown pants and keep them together but put them next to the brown shirts??? sorry if this is confusing. :flower:basically, i want to organize my clothes so that i can see new combinations easily and make getting dressed a snap (especially when my parents drag me somewhere without any notice or when i want to sleep in before school:ninja:) please help me.:blush:

^^i think you should definitely organize by section..
section of pants organized with jeans together, dress pants together etc.. and then each of those sections organized by color (lightest to darkest is good)..
then button up shirts together, blazers together, dresses together etc..

i think organizing each of those sections by color is also helpful, or you can break it down to something easier for yourself..
if you keep all of your clothes in there at all times of the year you can organize the items seasonally from lightest to heaviest..

there's lots of ways you can go about closet organization..
you just need to work with it and figure out what works best for you, your style and your lifestyle..

i was really organized when i lived at home - my mum's an architect to having a huge closet with all sorts of divisions was essential. but now i live in halls so i basically just shove everything in and shut the door really quickly. it's a nightmare to decide on what to wear!

Hi!

I organize my closet first by colour. All my clothes fit into five colour categories; jeans, printed or multicoloured (these are all mixed about two of following colours and also organized by that colour mix), white, red, grey and black in this same order. Jeans, multicoloured, whites and reds in upper rack and greys and blacks in lower one.

Second criteria is type. First sleeveless tops, short sleeve tops, long sleeve tops, shirts (also by sleeve lenght) and jackets. Then trousers (by lenght) and skirts. And finally dresses.

Third criteria is heaviness from lightest to heaviest. Although off-seasons all always last...

-Jutta-

my closet in my dorm. it's TINY for the amount of clothes i have...but i managed to have everything neat and tidy and organized.

im thinking of documenting a digital form of my closet onto my computer. like take pics of every one of my garments and store them on my computer. instead of going through my closet to find outfits, i just go through my digital library and mix & match it on the computer, than i look for the pieces when i decide which pieces to take out. save energy and good way to keep the closet organized at all times.

my closet is organized by the garment types and the hangers are color cordinated as well.

the garments are in this order, from left to right, jackets/coats, dresses and long skirt, jeans and scarfs. on top, i have tops rolled up on both sides and all my short skirts are in the boxes.
clo1ka8.jpg

half of my shoe collection is at the bottom of the closet, mostly boots
clo3us6.jpg

closeup of my rolled up tops. i find, by rolling your tops, it's easier to take out and store away, easier to manage as well.
clo4qi7.jpg

i am by no means a super neat or organized person, but when it comes to my closet, i take good care of it. by having a neat closet, it saves alot of time trying to find things.

the digital thing you're talking about sounds like what alicia silverstone's character, cher, had in clueless :lol:

very cool :cool:

it's great that you manage to stay organized with such a small amount of space..
it can definitely be a challenge

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crowbar69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->