How Much Did You Grow?

Originally posted by bridget@Oct 14 2004, 11:23 PM

and the weird doctor lady was like, "GOYULS R DIFRENT :angry:"
[snapback]397220[/snapback]​

:rofl: does she really speak like that

I was 5'7'' by the age of 15. I think I grew until I was 19. I'm 5'8'' and 23 now.

I keep growing unfortunately, last year I was 5'8 1/2 and I recently reached the 5'10 :cry:

i stopped growing when i was fourteen, and between then and sixteen i lost all my baby fat. then, i grew another inch when i was eighteen.

Artemis's six-inch-in-a-year is by far the best I've seen. Lovely ! :lol:

Originally posted by MulletProof@Oct 15 2004, 12:58 PM
I keep growing unfortunately, last year I was 5'8 1/2 and I recently reached the 5'10 :cry:
[snapback]397855[/snapback]​

How old are you?

Im 6'0" on the dot at the moment, seem to keep gorwing and gorwing, i dont know how many times the feet in a grow bag joke has been used! but ive remained at this height for a few months now which is good news, im eighteen now! :flower:

Originally posted by prixi@Oct 16 2004, 09:16 AM
[snapback]398684[/snapback]​

it was weird! i had to get a new pair of shoes every 2 months cos my feet were growing so fast and my entire wardrobe got sent to the salvation army :wacko: i didn't mind it too much at the time but it felt bizzare to have to go shopping every week for clothes that fit properly.

Originally posted by prixi@Oct 16 2004, 09:16 AM
[snapback]398684[/snapback]​

it was weird! i had to get a new pair of shoes every 2 months cos my feet were growing so fast and my entire wardrobe got sent to the salvation army :wacko: i didn't mind it too much at the time but it felt bizzare to have to go shopping every week for clothes that fit properly.

I am 5' 5". I can't remember when I stopped growing. I know I was done growing by high school.

For years I held out hope of growing taller... if I could just grow 2 more inches!
But I am 20 now. And still 5' 5".
Some girl I know who is my age recently said that she's grown an inch in the last few months. :angry: b*tch.

yeah...I'm 5'4.5 and i wanna be 5'7'' ...I just turned 20...wonder if i still have any chance to grow a lil more :unsure:

Originally posted by carelesspity@Oct 9 2004, 05:41 PM
I'm 14 and 5'4.5 and I was wondering if there was any hope of me growing more.

Let me know if there is a more appropriate place for me to put this.
[snapback]391936[/snapback]​

hey careless pity,
im not that short, but im not that tall either... im 5'6.5" but i heard eating loads of chicken can make you grow some more cuz the chickens are injected with chemicals :blink:

Originally posted by fabulouso@Oct 25 2004, 08:56 PM
hey careless pity,
im not that short, but im not that tall either... im 5'6.5" but i heard eating loads of chicken can make you grow some more cuz the chickens are injected with chemicals :blink:
[snapback]406792[/snapback]​

Haha, thanks. I'll give it a go! :flower:

Originally posted by carelesspity@Oct 27 2004, 10:45 PM
Haha, thanks. I'll give it a go! :flower:
[snapback]408783[/snapback]​

if it works, do tell me... i wanna see if the hormones work or not! i want another half an inch so badly :(

I had my growth spurt when I was 11-13, now I'm 15 and 5'8" (1.73/74 m) tall and I recently got some growing pains so I'm still growing :smile: I think 5'9" or 5'10" will be my destiny, at least .. that's what I hope.

I think vitaminpills and calciumtablets might help if you want to grow taller.

I had a major growth spurt when I was 16-18 - I went from 5'3" to 5'6" in two years. when I was 19 my doctor told me that my growth plates hadn't settled yet - and I'm 5'7" now.

there's definitely hope. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->