How Much Did You Grow?

I stopped growing in height around age 14... but grew in other places (the chest, uh-um) around 18 or 19. In fact, they say a lot of women reach their full bust size before they hit the age of 22. :innocent:

when will girls stop growing?
im 15...and i hope i have not reached my potential adult height, but it seems that im growing only on the chest and the hips.. and seriously, i wish to grow vertically at least up to 5'7" and im like stuck at 5'6" - 5'6.5".

and is it weird that my chest is like 37 inches and the circumference under my boobs are like 29inch but yet my chest looks flat? by right i should be about 34C? but i look so A.

why? :(

brie said:
I was 5'5 or 5'6 when I was 14 and I'm now 23 and 5'8. I think I grew between 15 and 17.

YOU'VE GIVEN ME HOPE:D:D:flower: im 5'5.5 and im 14:D

OMG I RECENTLY GOT GROWING PAINS..:unsure: at least i hope they were growing pains

i hope my boobs have stopped growing..or maybe just grow a tiny bit more. I'm thin but my boobs are bigish and all these girls are like OMG you are so lucky...i hate them:cry: damn those strectch marks!

I was 5'5" at 12 and I've grown to 5'9". I don't remember when I grew, probably between 12 and 16.

Hmm... well, I'm 15 and around 5'8"-ish (now maybe 5'9"-ish cause the last time I was measured by a doctor was 6 months ago or something), and the doctor says I should grow to about six feet or something cause my dad's around 6'3" and my mom's around 5'11". But I'm not sure. When I was 12-13 I was probably only 5'4" or something and then I suddenly shot up. Growth is a tricky, tricky thing. Anyways, all I know is that I would be freakazoid tall if I were 6 feet and wearing heels (which I love). :( Oh well.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm 17 almost 18, and i was 5"11 last time I measured myself, I remember being about 5"8 when I was 14 so it's worked out an inch per year since then, I hope I've stopped growing now though.

:wacko: errrrrrr I think i've just grown alot:wacko: and suddenly noticed it im like 4cm taller than the top of my mums head and i can't look her in the eye because she's underneath me..i think im hitting 5'6!!! Still it feels really weird when you notice it:wacko:

at 13 i was 5'2 now i am 19 and 6'0 (talk about growing pains:(D

Last edited by a moderator:
when i was fourteen i was short like 5 feet and by the time i was 16 i was 5'9"
so i think you have a 100% chance that u will grow at least a few inches if not more

i swear i stopped growing at 14 at 5'8" but recent evidence seem to indicate i may have grown a bit more :ninja: so i'm going to check at the next doc's visit :blush:

I have no idea, but i"m only 5'4", now. :: sigh :: at least one or two more inches, please!! (but I'm too old to grow more, I think, lol)

I'm 14 and i'm growing heaps now, i'm like 160-165 cm or something but im having a growth spurt, my mother grew about 10 cm after she was 18 so i think you and I have plenty of time.

im 5'3 now and im 13.I think ill grow quite a bit more because im constantly getting growing pains,more or less everyday or every 2 /3 days :(

im 13,im 5'3 at the moment,but im still growing because i get really bad growing pains in my legs nearly every day.i hope i get to around 5'7.

im 115, most people in my year at school are 16, and most had a massive growth spirt in the last year. I know this souds gross but your growing slows down after you start your periods, or at least thats what we were told in school, they mite be wrongm they are about alot of things

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->