How Much Sleep Do You Get?

i need basic 12hs!!! university really messed my sleeping habits, i've been sleeping 3hs every 2 days! last week my organism was so screwed i slept 27hs in a row:shock: and the week before that i spent 30hs with no sleep at all!!!:o i had to drop out from some classes:ermm:

^That sounds like me! In an ideal world I'd sleep a good 18 hours every night!!

I make sure to get 8 hours often because I really do function better when I do. Sometimes I have the problem that I wake up too early and can't go back to sleep. I hate that.

It varies a lot, really. Some nights I don't sleep at all and stay up painting/reading/watching movies, some nights I sleep 10 to 14 hours easily.

Im lucky if I sleep 5-6 hours :(

I dont get how some of you sleep for 12 hours, wtffff bros and bras! I dont know since I was a teen till now I only sleep 5-6 max! Lately I been insanely working hard and Im starting to see "dark circles" around my eyes.... :( Im ganna post a thread about that and ask for some tips :smile:

Not enough.

5-6 on weekdays.

9+ on weekends, and usually get more tired b/c of subsequent sleep coma.

Less and less as I get older. And oddly, it feels fine. Energy level is the same, if not higher. :huh:

I try to get eight hours every evening. Recently it's been about 6-8. On the weekends, I try to keep it at 8 and 10 hours max. Usually, if I'm asleep for more than 8.5 hours, it either means I'm sick, I've dealt with some kind of paranoia/insomnia episode, or I've been running my self ragged. Then I wake up tired and I'm moody.
While I was in college, I started to have a specific bed time. My friends made fun of me but I had last laugh because I was alert and my skin glowed more.

oh it varies a lot. sometimes 6 hours and sometimes 10... i tend to sleep a lot when my immune system is down and when i'm feeling depressed. Also in winter, lol.
When I was a teen, I needed at least 10 hours sleep.
Once I slept for 16 hours straight but that was after two cruel weeks of camping and partying...

^I could easily sleep for 16 hours after a day of doing nothing :lol:

I often find on my days off that I'll nap in the afternoon. The other day I just lay on my bed surrounded by my books,thinking I would only 'rest my eyes' but somehow woke up 6 hours later :D I'm awful for sleeping.I never used to be this bad,I used to wok 60 hours a week and be fine, but now that I'm a student and only in part time job,I find myself wanting to sleep all the time.Odd.

I like to go to bed earlier, around 11pm, because I tend to wake up earlier and generally be more efficient in the morning. I get up around 7:50 for work but sometimes I'll wake up earlier - I'm pretty consistent in my sleep pattern!

Im lucky if I sleep 5-6 hours :(

I dont get how some of you sleep for 12 hours, wtffff bros and bras! I dont know since I was a teen till now I only sleep 5-6 max! Lately I been insanely working hard and Im starting to see "dark circles" around my eyes.... :( Im ganna post a thread about that and ask for some tips :smile:

Puma, you look like a young guy, and I certainly can appreciate the grind many of us go through with work, social life, and family.....that leads us to only small amounts of sleep. I too have the same scenario right here.

I will recommend to you that you should give some thought into applying an eye serum. An eye serum can effectively reduce the appearance of dark circles under the eyes at any age. Used at an earlier age, you even get a good deal of preventative medicine from continued use.

30min-2 hours if i have insomnia.
and believe me i have that often.

15 hours if i am lucky and super tiared.

5 hours if i am just lucky.

hahah

Well, I go to bed anywhere from 11 PM to midnight, and wake up at a quarter to six in the morning. You do the math...

I like to go to bed earlier, around 11pm, because I tend to wake up earlier and generally be more efficient in the morning. I get up around 7:50 for work but sometimes I'll wake up earlier - I'm pretty consistent in my sleep pattern!

i am exactly like that ^_^

even when i go to bed late (for example 2-3 am) i would wake up around 8 am. so i always try to go to bed pretty early

8-12 h
I just have to sleep. doesn't matter what time of the day. If I don't, I just stop working.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hosewearer
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->