How Much Sleep Do You Get?

On a normal night I get around 8 hours, if I am really really lucky, 9-10 hours during holidays. During term times and when I have deadlines it tends to be around 4 hours only.
I can notice such a difference in my mood/skin/general well-being when I get little sleep :/

since two weeks about 6 hours, though i need about 8 ... i always feel like hit by a bus in the morning :doh: but an espresso gets me going :lol:
one more week to got & then i can sleep as long as i want ^_^

im a cat derivate... 8 hours at least and long nap if its possible...but also if im in an exciting conditions i cannot get much sleep like 4, 5 hours (even less) while the stressing is going on and keep being functional for the high levels of excitement then after that goes by i can spend 1 or 2 days mostly sleeping and resting

I try to always get 8 hours. My ideal sleeping time is 22-06 but during summer that is impossible to achieve.

I try to aim for 6-8 hours of sleep daily.

During the day I may take occasional naps, although it does mess up my sleeping patterns lol.

it really depends sometimes i get 3-4 hours:ninja: when i have to much stuff to do for school i sleep from 3am to 6.30am
and other 13 hours like last night :lol: i slept from 12am to 1pm

I usally get between 6-8 hours. However I naturally wake up after after 8 or 9 hours.

Last schoolyear I slept really badly; about 5 hours a night. There were nights I didn't sleep at all.
For some reason, I'm having a breakdown from this or something atm. I have been sleeping for like 8-9 hours the past couple days and still feel tired.

I have to sleep at least 8 hours every night. You don't want to be near me if i get only 5-6 hours of sleep xD

7-8 hours at least, even during busy school days. A good amount of sleep if important for my functioning during the day.

8-9 hours a day, not always in the night, sometimes I take a nap in random places, like old ladies.. I consider that an attribute, I can happily sleep anywhere at any moment, movement and noise isn't an issue. I heard someone once ask whether I was drunk or sick.. :rolleyes::lol:

^i wish i was like that.
i usually sleep 6-7 hours during the week and 10 hours during the weekend. when i sleep a lot i can easily notice that my skin looks a lot better!

usually 8-10 hours but there are times when i go into a sleep coma and i sleep for 16+ hrs. that only happened a handful of times my entire life though. & yes i know it's quite unhealthy but when my body asks for sleep..i sleep. LOL

Usually about 4-5 hours a night, but I drink like 5 cans of Diet Coke a day so that I can function. I've always been a night owl, but my schedule doesn't work with that, so I always end up going to bed at 12 or 1 and waking up between 5 and 6. Last night, I went to bed at 1, and I woke up at 4:30 today (I had a Science Olympiad, dorky, I know). It's 11 and I still haven't gone to sleep...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->