How often do you wear heels?

Bella_Lass334

Reaction score
I'm just curious because a lot of the time, I will want to wear heels but I feel like I'll be overdressed compared to other people. So apart from going to night clubs/dancing, where and how often do you wear them? The movies? Shopping? Running errands? Going out to eat?

It depends a bit, I usually wear heels when I'm going out/going downtown/going shopping/etc. and I know I won't be walking for too many hours, or walking too far. It also depends a little bit on what I'm doing or who I'm with...

Basically, I want to wear heels more often than I actually do. But sometimes I find it's just not a good idea... like when driving somewhere (although sometimes i bring shoes and change :P), if I'm gonna have to walk up- or downhill a lot. My city is basically up or down everywhere you go except from in the city. For example if I am to walk somewhere from my house other than to the bus or tram station, I'm bound to have to walk up or down quite a bit.

i wear them to much, i wear them as slippers in my house(5 inch BCBG platforms)
I love a women who can wear heels everyday

I don't wear heels often on account of pre-exisiting feet problems however, if it wasn't for this issue I would wear them everyday! I admire a woman who can wear heels all the time and make it look effortless. So the only times I really wear heels is for a special occassion.

Better to be overdressed than underdressed.:flower:

I wear heels every chance I get which is ALL the time! Even when I'm just at home doing homework.

I love wearing heels. I first started wearing heels on a daily basis when I was 16. I'm sure you all remember that feeling of looking into a mirror and seeing how flattering for your body and your outfit a good pair of high heels is? :crush: I never wanted to wear anything else after that. For about 3 years straight I only wore flats to PE and heels everywhere else.

I recently stopped wearing heels every day. That's mainly because I walk from the train station to the university building every day and it's all stairs. I fell flat on my face in front of dozens of people once when walking those stairs because my bag was so heavy and I was exhausted and just couldn't walk in my heels anymore. So now I don't wear heels that often anymore when going to university :unsure:

I used to be friends with this girl who's 5'1 and I'm 5'7, we always looked so ridiculous when I was wearing 3" heels and she wasn't :lol: That's kind of awkward.

I used to wear heels every day, at day and at night! My ex-boyfriend was 6'5" and I felt great because all my heels are about 10cm-15cm (I'm 5'8").

But now that I'm single I haven't worn heels in like 4 or 5 months! I can't wear heels with the guys I'm dating (well I obiously can, but I don't like to be taller than them) and I just stopped wearing heels on my everyday life because I feel more confortable without them... I don't kno how to explain it, it just happened haha.

Everywhere when I'm in the mood for them. From grocery store to a terrace beer to party to nowhere special :smile: Never feel overdressed myself and if my heels bother someone else, then glad I made their day haha. Usually I have heels several days a week, sometimes just a few, sometimes all days.

I don't wear heels ever cause i just feel like im too young for them.And that yeah i would be overdressed.BUt in 2 or 3 years im planning to wear them all the time.

I wear heels almost every time I'm out of the house. I even sometimes end up wearing them when I must walk for a long time (but mid- or kitten heels) because I threw out all my old flat shoes that got damaged. Then I realised I can't buy flat shoes in France in my size: my feet are too small! I can find heels in my size, but not flats.

I don't wear them everyday and I really admire women who are showing them off everyday! You rock the streets ladies!

Go for it and wear them as often as you can! :smile:

I only wear heels when i go out on a friday/saturday night. I'm in flats most of the time :smile:

i haven't worn heels in such a long time :(
i love the way they look, but i have too many problems with my legs to wear them.
although, i did get an adorable pair of booties last week that are very comfortable.

As is the case for Merryhussel, I am still pretty young and I'm not an overdressing type of gal... I'm very much more of a British girl: scruffy-looking rather than groomed and glamorous! I'd choose penny loafers over stilettos any day.
That said, I love wearing heels. But my feet are so problematic that I don't think I would physically be able to take it if I were to wear them all of the time! I wear heels when I go out for meals and go to parties... basically when I go out in the evenings. Plus, heels are great because I have issues with the hugeness of my calves, and heels help to slim them down a bit. :smile:

Well, where I live most people wear sneakers or some other flat shoes, so when I wear heels I just fell that I stand out from the crowd:(. But sometimes I think "Who cares they look at you" and wear them. I love heels because they make my hips look so slim
But I got inspired to wear some heels tomorrow:D.

I like wearing heels but they hurt my feet of course and I live in SF so it's TONS of walking, stairs, and public transportation to deal with every day. I'm waiting to get some more comfortable heels. I'm looking for ones that are not super high and are stylish yet comfortable. I know of some brands like that but just haven't gotten around to actually trying any of them on. I just stick to boots and flats for every day. I'm also worried about getting bunions and calluses blisters from wearing heels too much (eww) so I avoid all that discomfort by not wearing heels also.

I only wear high heels to go out at night. Mid heels, like 5cm, and flats I wear most part of the time.

used to wear heels ALL the time...
especially boots and ankle boots...

but...i don't know...
everyone/thing is so casual these days...
maybe beacause people don't have so much money ...
it doesn't seem to be stylish to dress too 'over the top' these days...
people are mostly really low key and casual...

and it isn't that easy to find good heels these days that aren't really ugly or ridiculous-looking platforms...
:ninja:

i'd rather wear flats than platforms, any day of the week...
*can't think of a single time when i saw someone wearing a platform shoe that i didn't think looked really really sad...

that said...
i miss wearing heels...
i really really do...
more and more every single day...
have been trying to devise reasons for wearing mine actually...
^_^...

will let you know what reasons i come up with...
:P

I love them, but I usually only wear them when I go out. But ladies who wear them everyday, what's your secret? How do your feet not hurt!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"