How often do you wear heels?

its so bad because I have so many..but i hardly ever wear them... i dont feel comfortable driving in them to tell you the truth..

I love them, but I usually only wear them when I go out. But ladies who wear them everyday, what's your secret? How do your feet not hurt!?
It's really just that you get used to it. And also - and that's kind of gross - I got horny skin in all the right areas of my feet which helps a lot, too. :ninja:

I pretty much wear heels everyday.. not stilettos or anything but wedges with small platforms or thicker heels for more support. I don't have flat feet so it's actually more comfortable when I wear something with a platform or more padding. When I wear flats I get blisters even if it's for 30 minutes! :(

I love them, but I usually only wear them when I go out. But ladies who wear them everyday, what's your secret? How do your feet not hurt!?

Trying on a billion pairs until I find a pair that fits. Making sure the shape of my foot follows the shape of the sole. That the sole is solid, yet soft. That the heel is more of a mid heel or a kitten heel rather than a high heel. The heel starts directly from the centre of your heel and not too far back. Good quality shoes.

Though I only wear them all the time because I have no choice until I buy shoes from another country. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
I never wear heels. I've tried to wear them when I go out at night, but I just end up being one of those girls walking down the street barefoot with her shoes hanging on her hand! So I am the flats queen :smile:

I don't understand how people can stand wearing them at all. They look beautiful, but I just can't do it >.<

I'm been trying something lately...I've been wearing heels to just about everywhere, really, and carrying a pair of flats in my purse. I don't wait to switch shoes when the heels are killing me, but when my feet start to get just a little tired. The more I do it, the longer I can stand wearing them. I went two whole hours in a mall with three inchers yesterday! :smile:

I wear heels some times, about twice a week. I like how tall the heels can make me look but they give me backaches! Especially on days when I have to run around. My preference is always ballet flats but I feel like a shortie in them.

I wear them now more often than I used to... always been super Tomboy but its always okay have some flats in the big bag... just in case...

I used to love love love wearing heels every day, but like softgrey said I feel like everything is much more geared towards a casual approach now and over dressing really makes you pop out more than usual. Not that I mind too much, it's just that sometimes it gets inappropriate.

I can hardly wear heals since i broke me foot..i very very rarely were them but im super tiny anyways so quite like being smaller then every one else..I walk like a man in heals its quite funny i think i need more practice

I'm trying to wear heels everyday at work, at least 3-4 days a week. I'f my feet starts hurting; i'm putting on flats, and changes into my heels before i'm going home/shopping/to eat/whatever. ^_^ I never use stilettos at day time, only thicker heels, platforms or wedges, then i can actually walk for some hours at work before i feel any pain. But i have to admit; sometimes it feels great to wear the most comfy flat sandals i have, for a whooole day!

I generally wear heels everyday at work and then try to give my feet a break at weekends but I don't always manage to, so it's usually 5-6 days a week.

i want to start wearing heels regularly but i feel like people are staring. i usually just wear them once or twice a week and only on the weekends.
i'm going to try and incorporate them into everyday wear though.

4-5 times a week. I love heels and I don't feel myself that comfortable when I wear flat shoes.

Maybe once a week or less, I like them but I prefer flats they are more comfortable!

Very infrequently. I only own one pair of somewhat high heels now, and that was an accident since I somehow didn't notice how high they were but I wanted them anyway. I'd only consider more heels if the heel was thicker and it was comfortable enough. But really I prefer flats and even though the internet seems to be hating on kitten heels recently :rolleyes: I like the 2 I own and will wear them. :innocent:

I came out the womb in heels lol

I love them and wear them all the time, except when working out of course. Even 9 months pregnant..

when i work, then practically every day

but if i am going out shopping or something like that then no so at the moment i'd say maybe once a week

Well, I have an 8 month old to care for and sometimes heels + stroller = not so pretty, so I usually only wear heels at work. And if I go out on rare occasion.

I love heels. I have like a billion pairs of them. Thing is, I'm as tall as my fiance in flats, so I tower above him when I wear heels, so I do try to lessen how often I wear them simply for his pride's sake...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crowbar69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->