How often do you wear heels?

As I am only 14 years old I only wear heels when I go to parties and even then depends on which party. Low heels are in though at the moment so hopefully I could perfect my walk and know it for the future.

Fortunately I work for an advertising agency and the dress code is not as strict, so I can decide quite freely what I'd like to wear (well mini-skirts or long Shirts only combined with leggings are frowned upon (at least that's my impression).
Although I think a nice pair of pumps is chic and very dressy so I wear high heels often 4-5 times per week. But if my feet hurt or I just feel like walking a bit "smaller" :smile: through my company I wear ballerinas as well :smile:

But I think you have to define what high heels are for you: My High heels I'm able to wear for a couple of hours are not higher than 8 or 9 cm. I don't know how much inches these are...

I prefer to wear flats during the day, especially if I am out and about. I tend to wear flat pumps for work. But for evening always heels. I love the glamorous feeling that heels give you, that extra wiggle in your step! I am also 5 foot 1 so can do with the height.

I find that in the shops nowadays the heels are sooo high that I don't know how people manage to walk in them. I have a few heels that are my failsafe shoes, which don't hurt my feet no matter how much I'm dancing :smile: And I also love platform wedges in the summer, which I think give the best of both worlds.

waaaayyyyy less than I used to...
keep telling myself that I'm going to start wearing them more often again...
:rolleyes:...

honestly- I miss my heels...
:unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->