How Often Do You Wear High Heels?

Usually 5 out of 7 days, and when I'm not wearing heels I wear:

Depends on the heel (and height). If I'm wearing heels in the day then nothing over 2 inches unless it's a chunky heel otherwise my feet hurt. I never go over 3 inches as they're too uncomfortable.

everyday pretty much. my boyfriend has to carry me across the snow and ice all the time so i dont slip. luckily he thinks its cute.

in fact i dont have any other shoes besides a couple pairs of pointy flats, a beat up vintage pair of sambas and some cowboy boots.

Hi Girls,

I've started wearing high heels for work every day as I wanted to smarten up my image. It has hurt!! My feet and ankles have been really sore as I have to walk around quite a lot showing people around. However, I love the look. I love the way they make me walk upright. My posture has improved so much so I really think that in the long term it is good to wear heels. I also like the way I can feel my leg muscles when I walk. I like the extra height and my legs look better!! So it is worth the pain - each morning I grit my teeth, put on my heels and go off to work before I have a chance to chicken out!! I rarely wore heels before the last month so I'm on a steep learning curve. It would be good to hear from anyone else who has started wearing heels - how long does it take before you get used to them and the pain goes away? At the moment I'm wearing court shoes with a 4 inch heel.

Charlotte

oh... you shoulda broken yourself in gently sweetie. 4 in heels are killers until you are used to them.

I wear heels whenever the mood strikes me, but I don't like to limit myself to any one type of shoe, I love variety. :smile:

i wear 4 inch to 5 inch heels all day every day, with my ex i often slept in my 'bedroom' heels even ;-)

Ladies,

I know that high heels aren't always comfortable.. but try to wear them whenever you can. It's something that really matters, trust me :wink: just wear them, they're sexier..

Never!

I have dreadful, weak ankles. I sprain them all the time in flat shoes, and just can't seem to balance properly in heels.

My daily shoes are either a pair of brown Dr. Martin's oxfords or a pair of black Carolina workboots.

I'm about to be getting a pair of 20-eyelet Dr. Martin's 1942 boots...the big ***-kicker steel-toes. I have wanted a pair for yonks, and finally have the fundage in order. :woot:

Put me in the everyday everywhere list. I wear the highest heels all the time. Once you get used to them it's really the only way to go.

High heels can go with everything as long as the look is balanced. Calf high stilleto boots with pants, high pumps with miniskirts, knee high lace up boots with a cute winter skirt.

They really are the only way to go!

Well, I've been wear the real heels (not big clunky cheap boots) for less than a year.

I wouldn't say I wear them everyday.. nearly, though. I have so many shoes I never wear them twice in a row. Whatever goes with my outfit is what I wear.. I have quite a variety of shoes, none of them are really the same.

Originally posted by Derin@Jan 23rd, 2004 - 6:26 pm
Ladies,

I know that high heels aren't always comfortable.. but try to wear them whenever you can. It's something that really matters, trust me :wink: just wear them, they're sexier..
Now I really don't want to wear them... :ninja:

I wear heels whenever possible. Actually, I wear them with just about everything except workout or yoga attire. They not only give height but are very feminine and elongate the legs... :innocent:

Actually, they look REALLY bad on very muscular legs. I swear I look like a man in female drag when I do try to wear heels because it makes the muscles in the backs of my legs stand out too much. It is actually pretty gross.

That combined with the fact that I can't walk properly in them pretty much ensures that high-heels and I will co-operate.

As often as I can, I love the way heels make you look and feel

Hardly ever. I live in Winter Wonderland and can rarely go outside in heels without freezing my toes off or falling flat on my *** on the ice. When I get to wear heels outside maybe once or twice a year if I try real hard, and both those times I end up in the middle of a field or running down a dirt road, it's very hard to justify the price tag on designer shoes :cry:
I love wearing heels, though, and would wear them around the house until I got a new puppy (it's hard not to step on her, she hasn't learnt to watch out yet) If I lived somewhere warm I'd wear heels every day, I'd never take them off :heart:

i wear high heels when I'm not walking to much. I can't walk it the whole day or my feet will be in pain....hahahha:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->