How Often Do You Wear High Heels?

3-4 times per week.

I alternate b/t flats and heels so I don't wind up with cramped calves :doh: I basically try not to wear the same height of heel two days in a row...

When I go out....not to the pub, but bars/clubbing which could be between 0-2 times a week...I generally wear flat smart-trainer type shoes through the day for walking about etc...

people who can wear heels have my deepest respect - i wear them 2 or 3 times in a year - weddings or some formal events... i like the look but not the way my walk changes :smile:

Heels r sumtimes more comfortable to wear than flats hey!!! suprisingly me new pair of heels (the stilleto kind) haf not yet given me ne blisters or cuts!!! I just cant walk newhere that has big enuf cracks in the flooring, or I will get stuck *shamefuL looks*. But i'm wearing them three to four times per week now.

In the winter I don't wear heels as much... I usually stick to my flats or my kitten heeled boots.

I can't wait for warmer weather(although it's been crazy warm for January, lately)

pinglet said:
Heels r sumtimes more comfortable to wear than flats hey!!! suprisingly me new pair of heels (the stilleto kind) haf not yet given me ne blisters or cuts!!! I just cant walk newhere that has big enuf cracks in the flooring, or I will get stuck *shamefuL looks*. But i'm wearing them three to four times per week now.

I usually get less blisters in heels... but the balls of my feet get more tired, quicker.... does that make sense?

Hah! All of you who wear heels every day could never get away with it here. Sure many would like to, but when it's -20 degrees celcius half of the time, you tend to want to wear really warm and FLAT non-slippery shoes.

Everyday! I have only 3-4 pairs of flats.

pinglet said:
Heels r sumtimes more comfortable to wear than flats hey!!!
my friend who wears mostly flats said the same about jimmy choo heels she bought recently:lol: i guess i haven't meet my perfect heels yet:smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
unfortunately, i don't get to wear heels as often as i would like as i spend most of my time at college, where i have classes at each end of the school and tend to need to run around a bit, so i usually wear flats (those flats often being trainers as i dress casual for college).

but whenever i get the chance, i'm in heels. i'm quite short, too, so they help me feel equal. and gorgeous.

i'd say about two to three times a week, more at weekends depending on how busy i am with schoolwork.

I wear heels mostly for clubbing or going out to dinner, but sometimes I will wear a more casual kitten or wedge heel if I want to add height to an outfit. With jeans I need to wear heels because I am quite short.

I can wear a chunky heel everyday....can be more comfortable than a flat sometimes - but generally I wear flats.

Tushka_BeLLa said:
I wear heels mostly for clubbing or going out to dinner, but sometimes I will wear a more casual kitten or wedge heel if I want to add height to an outfit. With jeans I need to wear heels because I am quite short.
Same for me! I am short as well :flower:

When I lived in New York I wore them every day. I can wear a comfortable heel for long distances, as long as the terrain is flat. In San Francisco, now, with all the hills, heels present a much greater challenge, so I find myself succumbing to the call of flats more often.

I wear a heel of some kind probably several times a week, but I go in cycles a bit ... depends on what I'm doing. At the moment many of my dressy things are at the cleaners so I'm not wearing the high heels so much at the moment--kitten heels today & yesterday.

Even though I have sensitive feet, I rarely have blisters, because I refuse to tolerate them--maybe once or twice a year. If you're buying good shoes that fit you right, it should be really rare.

4 times a week on average. I don't buy heels that are less than 4 inches. I don't feel dressed up without them. I can't wait until this ballet flats/flats craze goes away.

I don't wear what I consider "high" heels (4 inches) nearly as often as I used to. I don't have that much occasion to go out & dress up in the evening as I used to.

Maybe about once a week I'll see a pair in my closet and be impelled to wear it-

But most of the time I wear about a 2.5 inch heel with everything-Jeans included- I'm somewhat moving away from my stilleto wearing ways.

And also, lately I've been having more and more desire to wear minis, and a mini with heels looks Hooker IMO, so I've been pairing complete flats with them.

It's not like I need the height, I mean I'm 5 ft 11

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sighnvera
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->