How Often Do You Wear High Heels?

Yes and no-

My arch, tendons, and calves are having a bit of difficulty switching to the lower heels (and the flats:shock: )
I don't want to ever give up heels- But when I'm eighty, I do want to be able to walk

But the balls of my feet (that sounds kind of dirty:P:blush:) are REALLY thanking me.

Those little Dr. Scholls Pads really dont help at all after about 4 hours!

Last edited by a moderator:
I find tendons and arch also get sore when I wear flats for a day. I takes two or three days after that for my feet to forgive me!

it's important to strech your calves before & after wearing heels- and probably vary your heel hieghts regularly to avoid damaging your feet

I used to work at a shoestore- and an old old woman came in once and to buy four inch, hot pink stilettos-

I commented something about her still wearing heels- and she told me that she could no longer wear flats as it hurt her feet too much!

i do not want to be that woman!

TRUE!

I did think it was totally rockin that she was goin' for the hot pink stilettos
I just want to be able to have a choice, you know?

However

I will never, ever wear

:sick: :sick: :sick:

courtesy of easyspirit.com

Last edited by a moderator:
i love high heels........but i prefer to wear them on parties or special events....because they just don´t fit in my every-day-life.....

Derin said:
Ladies,

I know that high heels aren't always comfortable.. but try to wear them whenever you can. It's something that really matters, trust me :wink: just wear them, they're sexier..

i second that.

Keya said:
Hardly ever. I live in Winter Wonderland and can rarely go outside in heels without freezing my toes off or falling flat on my *** on the ice. When I get to wear heels outside maybe once or twice a year if I try real hard, and both those times I end up in the middle of a field or running down a dirt road, it's very hard to justify the price tag on designer shoes :cry:
I love wearing heels, though, and would wear them around the house until I got a new puppy (it's hard not to step on her, she hasn't learnt to watch out yet) If I lived somewhere warm I'd wear heels every day, I'd never take them off :heart:

you must look great in heels running down a dirt road.

I love heels,it makes my walk more sexy and feminine.I always wear them wherever I can. I can walk the whole day if the heels are comfortable.
I like flat too, its comfortable.
I really hate sportshoes, coz they make me walking like a MAN !!!

i wear heels very often because i'm a little girl! so then i am a bit taller, which i like! :blush:

i own about hundreds of manolos and christian louboutins and other high heels but rarely wear them!!!
they are for special occasions and belong to mmy special closet collection.

the only ones i wear on a daily basis are my flats: Lanvin/Marc Jacobs/ Manolo Blahnik and of course my beloved converse...
...those are the most i can wear during market at fashion week!

every flippin' day... i love high heels.... although my buddies make fun of me wearing them all the time....

which is dumb so i tell them your just jealous that you can't afford high heels or walk in them.....

ha...

I've never worn them. High heels cause major foot problems and I've already had enough foot trouble.

I wear them all the time except for when I go on charity walks or if I'm visiting a theme park like Six Flags. Somehow, it feels more natural for me to be four inches taller than the measly 5'6" I am. :D

i'm glad to have found a place where some women love to wear their heels all the time.

As much as possible. But I mostly wear high heels in the weekends, where I often attend different parties. I LOVE heels!

You will never see me without my stilettos on!!

I wear them anywhere and everywhere, you just can't beat the feeling of an arched foot, a little teeter and a sexy wiggle! :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->