How Often Do You Wear High Heels?

sounds like comments about your height should be compliments. i'm asian also so i understand how it is when most girls around you are 5'2 - 5'4. but i think most girls would rather be your height. i think 6' with 4 inch heels is just right.

sorry if this shows up twice. i'm having trouble posting for some reason.

and i meant 6' including the 4 inch heels.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love wearing heels. There's just something so sexy about them. But lately I've been having problems with my knees (I jog/run/workout also) and everytime I wear heels my knees feel like they're being pulled apart. :lol: Yeah, it's gross, I know. And the balls of my feet just kill. So I haven't worn any in a while.. and the other day I tried on a pair at Nordy's and just from taking a few steps back and forth my knees starting aching.

So... it may be because my kneecap isn't completely steady when I walk... but... grrr.. I have these adorable pair I just bought and I reallllly don't wanna take them back. :cry: I should probably try buying those padded inserts and work on strengthening my knee.. but I just hope I'm not one of those girls that cannot wear heels. :(

My mum can't wear high heels due to an operation she had on her toes when she was twenty. She can wear wedges and stuff, but not stilettoes. Since I had my baby I noticed that everything aches never mind my toes and ankles! I just kinda forced my feet into submission again.

i don't wear heels cause i'm 5'7" and i'm only 13. i'm the tallest one in my grade.. INCLUDING the guys. i wish i could wear heels cause soo many hott shoes have heels.. but i feel self-consious in even a 1 inch heel for loooking too tall! it sucks.

^ I remember being in a similar situation when I was 13, I was about 5'8" and I towered over all the boys in my year

Just remember that not so far away in the future they will catch up with your height and you won't feel as awkward

Be proud of your height, there are many girls out there who would love to be tall like you :flower:

ohhh I love wearing heels and being the tallest of my friends and some guys lol I feel like I have the power over them I wear them everytime I go to a party or something important or sometimes nonimportant and when I'm not wearing I feel short eventhogh I'm still the tallest of my friends
yeah yeah sometimes it's akward cause I can reach 5'11 to 6'

and believe it or not if you're a party girl and you wear heels all the time your legs get toned ^_^

I'm 5'7 and I consider myself too short to ever wear flats.
The only time I'm not in heels is when it's really snowy/rainy out and I have to wear rainboots

ive worn them on two ocasions this year .. i am really a flat girls .. in fact when i was like 10 until 13 i lived in heals .. then when i got to 13 i stopped and havent worn them since .. to the point were now im not sure i could walk in them.

almost every day.. but sometimes it feels like i'm killing my own feet..
I'm still searching for the perfect, comfortable heels...

mademoiselle_ said:
ohhh I love wearing heels and being the tallest of my friends and some guys lol I feel like I have the power over them I wear them everytime I go to a party or something important or sometimes nonimportant and when I'm not wearing I feel short eventhogh I'm still the tallest of my friends
yeah yeah sometimes it's akward cause I can reach 5'11 to 6'

Im 5'11 without heels :P ! I like wearing heels cause i think they sometimes make outfits (and your legs) look better, i usually wear heels when i go out to clubs and stuff, yeah generally i end up taller than the guys...I;ve never worn my 5' ones out though...i think thats going a bit far lol

I don't wear high heels too often, because they hurt my feet...:( But I have some pairs I really love, so every once in a while I wear them anyway!

I wear some form of a heel everyday but boots, chunky heels, wedges and pumps with a thicker heel are my favorite because I can walk long distances. I usually wear a 3 or 3.5 inch height for everyday wear and I save the 4 inchers for special occasions. Im not a huge fan of skinny heels/stilettos though.

I agree with previous threads that heels make you look and feel sexy. I'm about five one but wear flats all week and live in uggs during the weekend whilst its cold - i only ever wear heels on nights out or special occasions like weddings. I have loads of pairs though - even though I hardlly wear them!
My Chloe wedges are on order!

i would wear heels everyday if i could.. but during the winter its so much snow that wearing heels is almost impoosible. during the summer.. hmm all the time :D i love heels and the way they make me feel. although i'm 1,73 cm tall allraedy another 5-9 cm isn't bad for a girl like me. besides i have 10 cm go before i'm taller than my boyfriend :D

I mostly wear flats, but I like to wear heels when going out.
They always kill my feet though, guess I'm just not made for them. ^_^

adi said:
i would wear heels everyday if i could.. but during the winter its so much snow that wearing heels is almost impoosible. during the summer.. hmm all the time :D i love heels and the way they make me feel. although i'm 1,73 cm tall allraedy another 5-9 cm isn't bad for a girl like me. besides i have 10 cm go before i'm taller than my boyfriend :D

yay!!! heels all the time! this place is great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adyczh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->