Hussein Chalayan S/S 11 Paris

Good heavens. This is like, painfully beautiful. I'm sure there is plenty of dark meaning and intrigue behind it all - but for now, I'll just be totally awestruck. Wow.

Drastically better than what he's done recently, a return to form as many have said. But is it too little too late?

Really gorgeous. I just watched the video and I was mesmerized the whole way through. This is very much what I feel to be true, DNA Hussein Chalayan.

Oh.My.God.

Gorgeous collection. It's just amazing. the color. the cut. the silhouette. i love em all.

But what's up will all those ninjas in black? :D

The video is terrifying in such a beautiful way. Beyond words, wonderful collection.

I have to be the dissenter here even though I've always adored Chalayan. This is too literal (sakoku = closed off = veil, etc.) and unchallenging for his caliber, tacked on pieces, etc. I understand he wants to be less arty and more accessible - I would prefer he does a better Celine or Margiela instead.

I'm altogether severely disappointed in Paris so far!

Such an improvement on last season - it was literally awful.
There are a lot of Chalayan's spring 2010 shapes but I generally like this and enjoy the blacked-out men moving the dresses.

I am in love with his designs for s/s 2011.so inspiring+so individual.Love!

Definitely one of my favourite collections this season, very beautiful

Sit up take note those who would take minimalism to the bank.

Your pockets are empty. Your soul is flat.

For Mr Chalayan is back.

Hussein's got his groove back. This is his best in a very long time :heart: Bravo

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->