i-D Fall 2009 : Linder Sterling, James Franco, Frida Giannini & Shakira

spacer.gif
spacer.gif
10/06/09 - In their fall 2009 issue, I-D bring us an interesting, energetic collage starring Hillary Rhoda. And inside is everything from Karl Lagerfeld and Dree Hemingway to Shakira and Richard Nicoll...
http://www.viewonfashion.com/article/127-5302/I-D_Fall-09

^There is :D

Photography Tim Walker
Styling Jacob K
Artwork Linder Sterling
Make Up Sam Bryant
Models Linder Sterling, Saranne Woodcroft & Richard Nicoll.

^ Is Anna S. ed any good? What's the concept?

^Yeah it's pretty good.
Anna outdoors in the countryside in B&W.....wearing studded centurion helmet a few shots, bottletop waistcoat and studs etc, Prada waders:ninja: quite punky shot at times......very strong.:flower:

Northern Star, how many pages have this issue ?:smile:

She looks so old and frail to me in that shot for some reason, but I like it more knowing that it's Hilary.

However, that other cover with Frida is a nightmare. :yuk:
Definitely not buying that one.

So the first cover is Hilary Rhoda? Has she done something with her hair, looks a lot lighter since I last visited her thread? :huh:

DESIRE

the outsider

Model Maria Carla Boscono
Photography Paul Wetherell
Styling Erika Kurihara

(my own scans)

I don't really like the way i-D does alternative covers where the covers absolutely nothing to do with each other. (They did it with the 300th issue as well) It just seems a little pointless. I wish James was winking...

I also really, really wish that Frida wasn't anywhere near an i-D cover. Everything about her is so un-i-D to me. She's just so dull

She's an artist. Her prints were used in Richard Nicoll's AW collection, that's why they have an ed together. :flower:

There are also a couple of nice shots of Hannah Holman in this issue.
Seans' ed is :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->