i-D Pre-Fall 2012

by Terry R?
I quite like it, it's suits the youthful theme

i love all of them but kelly's is prob my fave! looking forward to seeing the contents!

Very cute, but that pizza slice is so awful. I mean, who would put pizza on one's face? :D

I pretty much like Charlotte's cover but I'm sorry I don't get Kelly's beauty at all, I mean I'm all about edgy/editorial-weird yet fashion looking models but I just don't understand the appeal. Cara's cover is ok-ish but it looks amateur posing and the face is commercial to death which is why over the 3 covers, the coolest one for me with posing/creativity and styling is Charlotte's. But then again those covers aren't blowing me away, they're alright and Terry shot them, which is a no-no for me. I guess I'll wait to see the editorials coz they're usually good.

God, what a repulsive cast. They couldn't get real models?

That being said... I kind of like the tackiness of the first two covers, but I don't get the third either...

The one with the pizza is hideous.

this just feels so repetitive of I-D especially with terry shooting it. I instantly thought of Lindsey's wixsons cover with the ice cream last year when i saw these 3. I hope there is more covers to come out to compensate with this.

i actually am annoyed looking at these. All 3 models I don't care for shot by a photographer i could care less for either

Love Cara and Charlotte's, but Kelly just looks like someone took a funny photo at a carnival or something...

Photographer is Terry Richardson, says so in the top right corner of Cara's shot!

Last edited by a moderator:
So, according to i-D these days, youth is such trivial subject to explore. :(

I feel bad for the girl who had to put a pizza on her face.

^ Knowing a little bit of how she is make me conclude that it was most likely her idea.

I don't know about the others but Charlotte Free is wearing Mulberry on the cover.

00220m.jpg

style.com

Will there be anymore covers?? Im just wondering if there will be one with a male model

Cara is wearing Celine and Kelly is wearing Chanel. I searched quickly on style.com but couldn't find the exact looks so maybe I skimmed over them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ozilya
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->