i-D Winter 2011 : Anja Rubik, Hailey Clauson, Jourdan Dunn & Saskia De Brauw

Karmen looks amazing. I can't wait to see the full spread with Yuri.

Ended up with Anja's cover, which isn't as compelling as I thought. This has to be i-D's weakest set of covers. I imagine Jourdan's to stand out, yet I was expecting Anja's to. Saskia's face is so strong, I admire Daniel Jackson's photography, very dynamic. There's a couple of shots in Jourdan's edit that are good too.

Cannot wait to see the whole ed by Paola Kudacki with Karmen & Yuri. It looks very promising so far.

Grab A Friend...
Jourdan Dunn by Alasdair McLellan
Stylist by Elgar Johnson
Makeup by Lucia Pica
Hair by Anthony Turner

womenmanagement.blogspot.com

jourdan dunn looks beautiful as usual, and the editorial is really good.

karmen's is good to; that 6th photo is really interesting due to her resemblance of a boy in it.

Would like to have the ed of Karmen & Yuri in HQ. Simply awesome..

Well, there's an issue i've got to hunt down. I hope to get Jourdan's or Hailey's covers. Third choice would be the dude's.

Would like to have the ed of Karmen & Yuri in HQ. Simply awesome..
Here you go :flower:

Breathe out and relax...
Photographer: Paolo Kudacki
Styling: Havana Laffitte
Hair: Brent Lawler
Make Up: Alice Lane
Models: Karmen Pedaru, Yuri Pleskun

Scanned by me

The content of I-d is going from strength to strength. Holly Shackleton is doing a great job. I do however worry that the essence of i-d maybe losing itself. Maybe there isn't anything exciting happening right now 'on the street' but I have always looked to i-d for unearthing modernity through subculture and subversion, and feel recently at times it has become too glossy.

Joan Smalls by Benjamin Alexander Huseby

leaysl.livejournal.com via Maudelle

Btw, Joan & Benjamin names are missing from the title.

Yeah, Joan's editorial is a hot mess. I understand what they were trying to achieve, but it's 2011, 2012 soon, let's be a little more current.

Love Hailey and Jordan's covers! They are gorgeous. Especially, Hailey's, I like how she smiles, it feels genuine.

i happen to like joan's editorial...especially her modelling and the photography

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->