i-D Winter 2011 : Anja Rubik, Hailey Clauson, Jourdan Dunn & Saskia De Brauw

jourdan's cover is the best to me so far. saskia's is very nice too

I am not a fan of Jourdan, but I must admit her cover is giving me a 70s Iman vibe that I am loving :heart:

So far, this time around, they have actually managed to produce pretty impressive covers........and I believe it's because they aren't trying too hard.
Hopefully the final 2 covers will match up to the ones already released.
Jourdan's is quite special.:heart:

Jourdan's cover all the way. I love Saskia's, too.

Also, I can see Saskia's shadowed eye! Have we ever been this close to seeing one's covered eye on the cover of i-D? Thought it was kinda interesting.

absolutely loving Jourdan's and Saskia's covers :woot: ..Anja's is ok but not feeling Hailey's at all, too forced!
could the other two covers be with Joan Smalls and Miuccia Prada by Willy Vanderperre?!:bounce:

For all the people who are wondering:
i-D July 1990: the Anarchy Issue
Kirsten Owen by Paolo Roversi
source: i-donline.com

Attachments

• id.jpg
    id.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 18
You cant see really well Saskia´s eye so i cant say it is like Kristen´s photo....

I think all the covers are really good and that is something I wouldn't have said with some of the past covers.

This is definitley one of i-D's best round of covers. They're all great. I've to agree about Jourdan taking the cake here!! I love the 90s feeling of her cover, the colors are greta too.
I usually have a hard time ith Saskia but girl can give a strong shot.

Strong & beautiful covers :heart: the Jourdan's one reminds me an cover of the same mag back in the 90's.

All four covers are awesome! Saskia's is my favorite! Hopefully I'll find that at my local B&N. And I agree, Jourdan's beautiful cover looks like Sade!

jourdan's editorial features Rob Evans too

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->