anja450x545.jpg

Hailey Clauson by Matt Jones

hailey450x545.jpg

i-donline

Jourdan Dunn by Alasdair McLellan

Saskia De Brauw by Daniel Jackson

i-donline

Last edited by a moderator:
Hailey's cover is so adorable! Love the way she winks and her smile. :heart::smile:

Wow! Love both covers, even Rubik's (I'm so sick of her,lol). Really nice and I'm very happy for Hailey, it's good to see her so cheerful on a big magazine cover ^_^

So happy for Hailey :clap: :clap:
Loving both of the covers and I can't wait to see the others.

I love Anja's cover, especially the hair. I'm indifferent to Hailey's cover mainly because I don't care for her as a model. Curious to see the other covers!

Bigger | Anja Rubik by David Bailey & Hailey Clauson by Matt Jones

insi-De the Winter Warm Up Issue

The greatest wealth is health

Feeling healthy means something different to everyone. Whether you’re obsessed with sculpting your muscles down the gym, or prefer to roll with what nature gave you, getting your pulse racing this winter has never been hotter. The get fit bug has hit everyone in the i-D office, with even the most unlikely amongst us swapping the nightclubs for the treadmill, jogging home from work and stretching ourselves in the parks at the weekend. With all this high-energy buzzing around, we decided to dedicate this issue to warming up, and understanding exactly what makes you feel healthy and happy from the inside out.

Grab your team mates, dust off your PE kit and swap your heels for trainers, it’s time to get physical! In the first two of our six Winter Warm Up covers, Anja Rubik dons her lycra and shows us her moves in an aerobic inspired shoot with David Bailey and i-D Fashion Director, Charlotte Stockdale and all-American girl Hailey Clauson jumps up and down and waves her hair in the air with Matt Jones.

insi-De the issue Saskia de Brauw strips down and takes us through our stretches with Dan Jackson, Jourdan Dunn and British boxer Rob Evans work out with Alasdair Mclellan, while Puerto Rican beauty Joan Smalls pops on her trainers and hits the road with Benjamin Alexander Huseby. Elsewhere Miuccia Prada initiates us into the wacky world of golf with Willy Vanderperre, Taiwanese superstar Ethan Ruan takes us on an adrenaline fuelled journey through the backstreets of Thailand, and Ryan Thomas bends his lens for our SS12 mens round up, caught on film by Ryan Andrews. There’s fast-paced writing, red-hot fashion, and pulse-racing music, art and film and tonnes of exclusive snapshots from the issue on i-Donline.com.

The Winter Warm Up Issue, Winter 2011. On sale 9th November. Keep one eye glued to i-D online for all the latest!

i-donline.com

Both are really great fun covers! Hailey's adorable, nice to see models with big smiles.

OMG...this covers are amazing, fresh, powerful and epic!! That Anja photo is just wow

ew... I'm so tired of i-D's multi-cover strategy now.

Anja Rubik`s is GORGEOUS!

ew... I'm so tired of i-D's multi-cover strategy now.

Different covers for different target clients, the more the merrier, as long as the quality is good in all of them.

I quite like both, Anja's is better but Hailey's is really cute

I'm annoyed that they didn't reverse the wink for Anja. Now it looks backwards D-i

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->