i-D Spring 2010 : Natalia by Paolo Roversi / Freja, Sasha by Emma Summerton

Sasha's cover is the best by a long shot, but I really wish they would stop with these multiple covers and concentrate on producing one really special one.........or maybe they reckon they are all special, but IMO certainly Freja's isn't.
One saving grace here is that at least they are all model covers:D

I quite like all the covers actually. They all adhere to each model's appeal: Natalia the doll, Freja the boy (with hot legs), and Sasha the chameleon.

The best is Sashas'. Natalia's face looks kinda ackward specially her lips.

i love each cover. sasha's coldness, natalia's sweetness and freja's impishness.. all work for me. damn, which cover to pick up?

only like sasha's i'll be getting it probably though the content does NOT sound exciting.

My favourite cover is Natalia's. She looks so sweet and so innocent. i-D isn't very expensive here in Portugal, so I'm hoping that my newsstand gets her cover. But if it doesn't, there's an ed with her inside and that is absolutely great. Also good to know that Tanga Moreau is featured in this issue. A great comeback for her.

I'm generally more of a Natalia person, but for me Sasha's is the best cover by far. I was hoping to get this issue today, but no such luck. Maybe tomorrow.

i like them all though freja's is a candidate for the bad photoshop website..something isnt right on the right side

I'm not loving the covers, none of the models look too good. I'd like to see the Balenciaga special and Lanvin ed, but what's with Justin Beiber, JLS, Jedward etc?:huh:

Natalia's and Sasha's cover are great!! I didn't really like Freja's...maybe it's the color, maybe it's the angle...i dont really know. But Sasha's is my favorite!

I like Freja's and Natalia's. Sasha's was a disappointment...

Natalia looks like she does not like spring one bit.

ETA:Wo,Kirsten Owen????Yay!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->