I Want A Famous Face- Who Would You Chose?

Originally posted by Asdiklon@Jun 16th, 2004 - 3:42 am
I wouldnt change, but if I didnt have options I would choose her
031001_paris.jpg
i think you are WWAAAAY cuter than that barbie wannabe asdiklon...any day!!!...you stay just the way you are!!!... :flower:

thanx, softgrey. I ment I dont want to change to how she looks, but if I had to then I would pick her to change dramatically. :wink:

Personally, I like myself the way I am (apparently according to my friend I look like a sort of Asian version of Mandy Moore...:: laughs :: I don't QUITE see it, but hey...), but if I had to choose, I'd do either Victoria Beckham, Angelina Jolie, Natalie Portman, or Mika Nakashima. See attached pictures...

Victoria:
056.jpg

Angelina: see attached image

Mika:
mika_nakashima.jpg

another picture of her here: http://www.starfigures.com/japaneseidols/m...akashima002.jpg

she has a very exotic look for an Asian. :smile:

...such girlcrushes on all these women. :P

There are a few celebrities with natural beautiful face, but I would choose Drew Barrymore. :heart:

I'd have too choice Angelina Jolie.. yep I've got the crush too :blush: ! But I like my face!! Maybe just my body I would "upgrade" lol!

Sienna Miller.. :wink: .or Brigette Bardot :wink: . But my friends say I look like Holly Valance and I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing :shock: . I'd prefer Sienna Miller. :P

I wouldn't change my face... ever. But maybe I'd take Britney's body in her MTV awards striptease like 4years back :-P

Originally posted by oceanharlot@Jun 17th, 2004 - 4:29 pm
I wouldn't change my face... ever. But maybe I'd take Britney's body in her MTV awards striptease like 4years back :-P
Who wouldn't take that body? I'm sure Britney would too nowadays.. :cry: :innocent:

liv tyler she i so pretty :flower:
ore maybe Sienna Miller :ermm: hmm

if I was a man I wouldn't mind looking like Ewan Mcgregor, :heart: :woot: Love his smile!

if u said david....i say mona lisa.. not her facial structure (ppl say its a selfportrait of davinci himself).. but her smile.. =)

i think christy turlington has perfect bone structure
lucy liu
kate beckingsale
gywenyth paltrow
alicia keys

Angelina Jolie for me! Her lips and eyes! :heart:

i'd want to look like myself actually.
but if i was forced to choose- like a gun to my head- i'd simply look like my favorite picture ever!

nadja2eb.jpg

i'd simply need a few freckles, blue eyes, and a slightly larger nose...B)

Gemma Ward or Kate Moss. Not muck change haha :P

Just Face: Charlotte Casiraghi, Sharon Stone, Diane Kruger, Melinda Clark and Catherine Zeta-Jones

Grace Kelly. According to a study made by plastic surgeons, her face had the perfect aesthetical proportions...

Nataliya Gotsii! She's insanely pretty, and I'm talking scary-only-available-on-Mars sort of pretty!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->