I Want A Famous Face- Who Would You Chose?

I'd love to have Keira Knightleys' face for sure.....or Rachel Weiss...both of them have such good clear complexion.....plus both of them have beautiful shaped eyes....:blush:

erin o'connor or dita von teese. Otherwise someone all american looking with blonde hair and blue eyes like, wouldn matter if they were famous!

Ummm, a while ago I would have said Gemma Ward, but now her face shape changed quite a lot and I'm not so sure ..... Maybe Gemma Ward 2 years ago. Right now, Lily Donaldson or Daria Werbowy (How beautiful are they?!) But if I could pick a face of any era, it would be Kate Moss' around 1993-4

Hye Park Lover said:
Ummm, a while ago I would have said Gemma Ward, but now her face shape changed quite a lot and I'm not so sure ..... Maybe Gemma Ward 2 years ago. Right now, Lily Donaldson or Daria Werbowy (How beautiful are they?!) But if I could pick a face of any era, it would be Kate Moss' around 1993-4
Gemmas' faced shape changed? How so?:huh:

I am pretty happy with how I look now and I would like to keep my eyebrows, eyelashes, eye colour, eye shape (you can tell my eyes are my favourite feature :lol:) and cheeks, but if I had to choose a face I would choose:

- Adriana Lima's face shape (closest to mine, but with a squarer jaw).
- Tiiu Kuik's clear skin with Adriana's skin tone.
- I like my eyebrows too much to choose, but if I had to change them I would put them closer to my eyes and make them perfectly symmetrical.
- Eye shape of Alessandra Ambrosio.
- Raquel Jaramillo or Kristen Kreuk's eyes.
- Ana Beatriz Barros's nose.
- Adriana's cheeks (I think they're cute, especially when she smiles).
- The lip shape of Alessandra (closest to mine) with Adriana's fullness.
- Alessandra's smile.

I would love to have Alessadra's face. It's just so pretty.

Angelina Jolie

Angelina of course
Angelina_Jolie_194670g.jpg

Kate Beckinsale/Emmy Rossum/Keira Knightley/Rachel Weisz. I'm not picky lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snork
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->