Ideas Please...

sierra2820

Reaction score
Hi! My sister and I absolutly LOVE designer bags! However, seeing that we are 16 and 14 we do not quite have the funds to support the frequent purchasing of them. Our parents have the money to buy them for us but think it is silly to spend that much on a handbag! Crazy I know!!:D We don't know if we should save our money for the expensive bags, or if buying fakes would be a better solution to our fetish, or perhaps some of you have a better idea? Please help!!

There are some great solutions for handbag lovers who are on a budget...

Try the threads called:

Great bags under $100
and
Great bags under $500

I think that saving up for a quality handbag is a great idea. Also teaches a good lesson for girls your age. (one being that you can't always have what you want, and another being to be thoughtful with your money)

Purses can be in the thousands though, which can be very hard to save up to, especially at your ages (who am I kidding, I'm 21 and I can't save that much! :lol:) so I suggest looking at discount stores, online retailers and auction sites, and thrift stores for quality, authentic pieces that can be more attainable.

Oh, and please, post pics of your first designer handbag when you get one! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uppmuntra
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->