Chloe Paddington Bags (February 2005 - March 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I've posted it on "Is it Fake / Authentic" thread but no answers yet, maybe here someone can help! I'd like to buy it from ebay, but not sure if it's auth. The bag is used. Could someone tell if the inner pocket must have a metallic zip or a plastic one? How does it look to you? THANKS:flower:

Attachments

• f99a_1.jpeg
    f99a_1.jpeg
    26.3 KB · Views: 2
  • DSCN1919.jpg
    DSCN1919.jpg
    430.6 KB · Views: 2
  • DSCN1921.jpg
    DSCN1921.jpg
    768.9 KB · Views: 1
  • DSCN1920.jpg
    DSCN1920.jpg
    603.8 KB · Views: 4
  • DSCN1918.jpg
    DSCN1918.jpg
    572.8 KB · Views: 2
Last edited by a moderator:
just going by the chloe stamp it doesn't scream fake...the leather texture looks good too but i'd ask for more pics of the keyhole on the lock, and interior plates. purse forum has some great authentifation tips and some very knowledgable chloe gals who im sure would be glad to help :smile:

Is the paddy totally out of style now? Are any of you girls still using it - would it be foolish of me to buy one now...and what is a fair price for one?

I still wear mine pretty often because I just love it and I don't really care if it's out of style. I only wear what I like. So if you wanted a paddy for quite some time and still do, go ahead and get one. I think prices dropped on ebay so you might want to check that out if you don't want to pay full retail.

velony, I agree with everything you've said. Im actually thinking of getting another because the prices dropped.

^true. I'm actually looking for a tan from the first season, I'm convinced that paddies from that season had the most buttery leather..saw some on ebay before at pretty good prices!

I actually had a first season tan and honestly I really didnt like it, the leather was a lot stiffer. I didnt know what the hype was all about until I tried out the later paddy and loved it! Maybe just that particular one was bad though.

I actually had a first season tan and honestly I really didnt like it, the leather was a lot stiffer. I didnt know what the hype was all about until I tried out the later paddy and loved it! Maybe just that particular one was bad though.

My dark brown was really stiff at first...but it's well-broken in now and the leather is so soft and supple. (plus I guess I rub appleguarde on it every now and then..)
That's what I love about the first season leather - it gets better and better with age! :heart:

Was there ever a green Pad "Buyer's tote" in this style?

camel%20tote%20pad.jpg

photo cred. cricketliverpool.co.uk

http://www.cricketliverpool.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=615&

(the largest one that was sold for 1910 USD at NAP)?

OMG, That would be my grail Paddy. Or a Grenat.

It looks pretty real to me. The only problem I have with it is the colour of the stitching - in the pics the stitching looks too light in colour. Maybe it doesn't photograph well, but on the real ones, the stitching is a lighter shade than the body of the bag, but it is definitely a dark grey / off-black.

I think the zipper for the inside pocket is metal - the same colour as the other zips.

Hi, I've posted it on "Is it Fake / Authentic" thread but no answers yet, maybe here someone can help! I'd like to buy it from ebay, but not sure if it's auth. The bag is used. Could someone tell if the inner pocket must have a metallic zip or a plastic one? How does it look to you? THANKS:flower:

I'm not sure Chloe did a green Paddy?

The Cricket website looks really badly done, pictures are poor and descriptions almost non-existent... so I've always been put off buying from them :(

I'm sure they are real though b/c they have a well-known store in Liverpool, England.

Was there ever a green Pad "Buyer's tote" in this style?

http://www.cricketliverpool.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=615&

(the largest one that was sold for 1910 USD at NAP)?

OMG, That would be my grail Paddy. Or a Grenat.

I was trying to sell one on eBay this week! However I had to send it back, as I found a CUT in it :cry:

I have one in Canelle (a light brown caramel colour) that I absolutely adore, but the padlock comes undone by itself! I am so upset! I thought the padlocks were really heavy duty and hard-wearing, but despite being heavy they are really thin and flimsy. I am not impressed by Chloe at all so far...

i've been watching them on ebay as well :ninja:...i'd love one in noire!

Does anyone know how to clean their paddington? I got a metallic paddy for christmas, and I wore it today but my new "organic" sevens, leaked dye on my bag.

..... but the padlock comes undone by itself! I am so upset! I thought the padlocks were really heavy duty and hard-wearing, but despite being heavy they are really thin and flimsy.

Mine unlocks itself as well. Considering it's the main focal point of the bag you would think that they'd make proper padlocks - you can buy heavy duty ones dirt cheap in DIY stores so couldn't they have custom ordered them from a real locksmith?

Does anyone know how to clean their paddington? I got a metallic paddy for christmas, and I wore it today but my new "organic" sevens, leaked dye on my bag.

Jean dye is very hard to get rid of. Lovinmybags.com has the best leather products that could lighten it but probably not get rid of it completely. You can send it to them too and they can get any stain out but it's more expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NaKel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->