Ikea

I just got an Expedit bookshelf in an espresso shade and it's gorgeous! I love that series because you can have it sit vertically or horizontally. Finally my room is nice and neat!

I also bought a really pretty lamp called Stranne - it's the one that looks like a tree, with 36 little lightbulbs on it. Very playable and organic.

I wish there were more European-influenced furniture sold here in North America.

My entire room is pretty much from Ikea.

My favorites are the Expedit bookshelf and theexpandeble table Bjursta (both in Blackish brown). Here Ikea is so cheap, pretty much every students room is from Ikea.

My whole room is pretty much IKEA too. :lol: I have a wardrobe, a book shelf, a night stand, and a desk!

^My room is filled with IKEA stuff as well. I went there a couple days ago and I really like the Expedit bookshelf. It's definitely my next item on the list.

i LOVE this sample room i saw in ikea (singapore), it's sooooo pretty i took a picture and keep daydreaming about having one that's like that

ikea.jpg

Pictures of IKEAs 2009 PS-collection is out now

Images from hem.feber.se

91010_980 IKEA PS Väva 699 kr hem.feber se.jpg

91012_980 IKEA PS Maskros 799 kr.jpg

91018 IKEA PS Pendel 1495 kr.jpg

91023_980 IKEA PS Svarva liten 995 kr stor 1495 kr.jpg

91026_980 IKEA PS August 3995 kr.jpg

To see all the new items in IKEAs PS-collection go here : http://hem.feber.se/art/148364/alla-nyheterna-i-ikea-ps/ ..prices are listed as well..bare in mind that they are Swedish Krone and that IKEA is somewhat cheaper in Sweden..

Last edited by a moderator:
looks like some cool new stuff!

thanks hanne!

especially the first two light fixtures that you posted :heart:

Oh my, I didn't know IKEA had a thread on tFS :lol: Anyway, I LOVE them! Always such wonderful designs + cool prices :heart:

Ikea is the best place to kill time, it's kind of a museum for me. Whenever I am there, I dream about having my own house and how I will decorate my kids' room someday:lol:and I agree that they have great food!

haha Kerry I do that too! I love IKEA I can spend hours in there looking at all of their show rooms and stuff!

some fancy lamps there :o
i love the "fugu" (bloat fish?) kind of lamp ^_^
also like the tall clock & wire screen

the Singapore room is beautiful!
what a great colour
i wonder if the style changes country to country
The Ikea where I near it is more like Hanne's.. a little washed out, black, white, neutrals in wood and steel...

WOW love the first lamp - i'm def. gonna try and get that one! Hope it's available everywhere..

it's amazing - new ps collection is so lovely , natural wood mixed with white. Pure simplicity. Unfortunatelly the prices will be much higher for poland ;/ gosh i hate this.

Has anyone here recieved h&m home-catalouge? i think their stuff looks soo much like ikea :doh: but i really love ikea! in my room there is probably nothing thats not from there :P i especially like their textile-stuff. bed-sheets, curtains, pillow-coats and such things... really nice! and best of all: their meat-balls :woot: :lol: haha whenever i go to ikea im always looking forward to going to the restaurant

Has anyone here recieved h&m home-catalouge? i think their stuff looks soo much like ikea :doh: but i really love ikea! in my room there is probably nothing thats not from there :P i especially like their textile-stuff. bed-sheets, curtains, pillow-coats and such things... really nice! and best of all: their meat-balls :woot: :lol: haha whenever i go to ikea im always looking forward to going to the restaurant

I have it! I love all the textile-stuff too.. especially the plaids..The restaurant and the food market are the ones I don't miss!:lol:

I got my bed and set of drawers from Ikea. I want a bookcase next.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaywootoo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->