Ikea

I saw the new lamps today, :heart: them! This is also pretty cute...unfortunately, I don't need it :(

72932_PE189182_S3.jpg

Got some pretty boring stuff today...bed rollers & glasses + straws for drinks

13979_PE083361_S3.jpg
42749_PE137950_S3.jpg
82705_PE208626_S3.jpg

ikea.dk

^^ I wanna know too !! :D
It looks like a kinda box that'd be handy for other stuff as well.

They dont have that cool dandelion ps. lamp here yet.. it sucks, i want it for my new studio!

Im going to ikea in 2 weeks to buy new stuff for my home!! and i need alottttt...

i can walk around there for hours

I really want this one, but BF has all kinds of allergies and it would be a nightmare to clean :(

0087300_PE216492_S4.JPG

ikea.dk

The Ida

I've had my eye on that as well, but I guess you're right, it would be difficult to clean... :(

I really want this one, but BF has all kinds of allergies and it would be a nightmare to clean :(

ikea.dk

The_Ida couldn't you vacuum the lamp? Or is it too fragile for that ?

it's a really beautiful lamp

it must hang from the ceiling then?
is the flower part made of paper...?

i'm picking up these ikea wooden end tables from a seller on craigslist for $15 for both. i think i'll paint one red or green or orange amd one will be yellow for sure. what do u all think

3m23oa3p7ZZZZZZZZZ961ec47b7cee32314.jpg

^i think they call those tables lack. looks like you got them for 50% off! i think it would also be need to do decoupage art on them.

i want to keep them looking pretty plain. and use the color to brighten up my room.

but thanks for the idea

i just found these for $100 for all 3 on craigslist too. i want them. maybe if i get them i'll paint them to match with the end tables or keep them the same. i'll wait to see if i actually get them

3kb3m43peZZZZZZZZZ96d356c9380dc9816.jpg

craigslist

Last edited by a moderator:
The_Ida couldn't you vacuum the lamp? Or is it too fragile for that ?
I think it's too fragile (it seems to be made of some sort of paper), and I don't think a lamp is worth the hassle - or potentially making BF sick :(

It is, and I don't know how I could live without it for 1.5 years :shock::P

Yeah, they are really cool. I have three larger ones and two smaller ones under my bed and I love them. It's so easy to keep things in order with them.

My whole room is from IKEA and all I need to make it perfect is the Audrey Hepburn picture. :heart:

mirrors and lamps

Oh, I'm actually going to IKEA this week! How nice to find this thread, maybe I'll find some inspiration here. I'm moving together with my boyfriend, so we are probably going to buy this mirror (HOVET) and four of these lamps (MUSIK:(

08210_PE084966_S4.jpg
06518_PE082328_S4.jpg

(pictures, ikea.se)

The mirror is really huge, it's 96x196cm (~38"x77") and we will put it laying against the wall, with four of the musik lamps around it! Like this:

mirror.jpg

(pic made by myself)

I can't wait until we move in^_^ Or, actually we haven't found the perfect apartment yet, but we will!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LA REGINA
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->