In Search of Magazine Covers & Editorials

can someone help me?!
i need Natalia Vodianova's editorial from POP A/W02-03 by BRUCE WEBER.
it seems Natalia fansite is closed... and there was no other good site of her.
can someone help me?
could you scan if you have it?
or link me to the scans in Natalia's thread?

thanx in advance.

Russian Harper's Bazaar

Does anyone have this editorial in a larger size/better quality??? :smile:

WFT

that's not exactly an editorial, but does anybody has images/scans of the article on daria in this issue of cover? thanks. :flower:

7fbd1id4.jpg

(ebay.com)

sorry wrong thread

Last edited by a moderator:
ok- well i am looking for an interview with Lee Radziwill that was in American Vogue about 3-4 years ago. It was either in The Power Issue or The Shape Issue. Please PM me if you have scans of this! Thanks !

hi, i am loooking for a really good quality version of Angelina Jolie in the Editorial and feature in Australia's / US Vogue of March....
Thanks so much!

Request:
Can anyone think of an editorial in which the model is showing one article of clothing (eg. dress, jacket) and they show/wear in using different angles or settings? I need this for school! Thanks.

MomentsHaveYou said:
Request:
Can anyone think of an editorial in which the model is showing one article of clothing (eg. dress, jacket) and they show/wear in using different angles or settings? I need this for school! Thanks.
Hope this one helps :flower:

[missing image]
hfgl

I know it's from US Vogue, but I don't know the date or the right order of the pics.

Request Vogue Paris June/July 2005

:blush: Hello, I'm looking for a good quality scan of this page from Vogue Paris June/July 05, wich has Isabeli F. and Jeisa Ch. on its cover, it's an issue dedicated to Brazil. It's a page with Brazilian actors ALinne Moraes and Cauã Reymond

Please, help me:blush:

Thanks in advance for reading this topic:smile:

Attachments

• 5406416ur.jpg
    5406416ur.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 211
Thank you so much, jey47key!!!!!! You're so kind, you even scanned 3 pages:wink: Karma for you!!! Do you mind if I post your scan in my website on Alinne? I'll give you proper credit for the scan, of course:D

i'm merging your thread with the "in search of magazine edits" thread at the top of this section...

I know that this pic is from the W mag January 2005
wjanuary2005graigmcdeanfr2.jpg

saved a long time ago (whynot agency)

Does anyone has the other pics? I'll give tons of karma for the scans

^I'm not sure but maybe you can find the pictures at www.artandcommerce.com in Craig McDeans section... and I think that every model in that ed only had one picture

Last edited by a moderator:
^Don't pin me down on this, as I'm not 100% sure, I do know that next to the studio shoot from the W (jan 04) -where the Eugenia picture is from- McDean shot an accompanying behind the scenes story for that same issue, and I could find this small pic at herfamedgoodlooks.com:
cmd20040101d010.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->