In Search of Magazine Covers & Editorials

Anyone got live on the web?

Anyone got scan of the Vogue Italia editorial "Live on the Web" by Steven Meisel?

I'm searching for someone who can scan me page 201 of the April 2007 Vanity Fair issue with the Sopranos cast on the cover. On the page there's a picture of actress Kristen Stewart, photographs by James White. Thanks in advance and I will credit for scan! Hope someone will reply soon!

alien sex fiend: thanks

anyone got the editorial with caroline trentini in a meat locker?

VeroniqueS said:
I'm searching for someone who can scan me page 201 of the April 2007 Vanity Fair issue with the Sopranos cast on the cover. On the page there's a picture of actress Kristen Stewart, photographs by James White. Thanks in advance and I will credit for scan! Hope someone will reply soon!

scanned by MMA

Can someone scan the Galanos article from april's Vanity Fair?
Thanks in advance :flower:

DosViolines said:
Can someone scan the Galanos article from april's Vanity Fair? Thanks in advance :flower:

Sure! I have the issue & I'll do it in a couple of hours...I have to go mag shopping right now:lol:
^_^

Vanity Fair April 2007
When Galanos Spelled Glamour
by Amy Fine Collins

scanned by MMA

i'm looking for an ed that gemma (not 100% sure) did two years ago for W. gisele was on the cover. thanks in advance.

Can someone please scan Vogue Paris with Patricia Schmid on the cover ? She's in a car or something. And Vogue Bijou something like that lol with Patricia on the cover too ?

jewelry selection has been scanned in patricia thread and in the car - it`s on andreas sjodin site

I have an obscure one. Wig magazine; editorial called "lily" (of lily cole); photographed by wolfgang mustain? anyone? :smile:

Is there ANYONE who by chance has good quality images of the two Model U.N. editorials from V Magazine. I know that "Model U.N. 2" was in 2005, so I would imagine that the first one was probably in 2004.

I was going through my issues of V Magazine, but I don't seem to have many before 2005 and the one from that year that I have does not have that editorial in it. MDC has some images on their site from it awhile, but they're rather small and of poor quality. Thanks in advance guys, if anyone call help me with this.

May sound strange, but I need editorials or single photograps of models that are wearing big or funny/weird sunglasses. Anyone? :flower:

marcjacobslove said:
i'm looking for an ed that gemma (not 100% sure) did two years ago for W. gisele was on the cover. thanks in advance.
I found two ed but not with Gisele cover. Links anyway :flower:
August 2006
http://www.gemma-ward.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=9

November 2005
http://www.gemma-ward.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=23

I also have question - Does anyone have Marie Claire January 2004 (British edition)
I found some info that there should be Alison Renner ed. If you have magazine could you say is this pic from that ed and maybe scan all ed? Thank you!
(ent.icxo.com)

cover that mag
(ajolie.org)

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for the Editorial in Stiletto Magazine of Alyssa Miller, title is "No Sex Tonight". Seems not many people get this magazine that can scan :-/
Heres a link to the post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->