Interpol

new & hot

yes bloc party is major for 2005.

secret machines have been rocking nyc clubs for several years. I like them more than interpol live.

also look for : moving units- autolux- the bravery- the adored-

more recommendations soon-

i'm not too fond of the secret machines, i missed their set but I've been told they were terrible..I also heard the show on the radio and they did sound terrible:D

i have heard the bravery and I saw moving units at coachella but i wasnt too impressed.

just to get back on topic: Interpol will be on letterman tomorrow night.

MulletProof said:
i'm not too fond of the secret machines, i missed their set but I've been told they were terrible..I also heard the show on the radio and they did sound terrible:D

i have heard the bravery and I saw moving units at coachella but i wasnt too impressed.

just to get back on topic: Interpol will be on letterman tomorrow night.
moving units are pretty good. their first [only] ep was strikingly catchy.

the bravery doesn't really catch my fancy. everything i've heard from them sounds the same.

oh, actually that first EP is the only one i've got (which is on my playlist right now :mellow: :lol: ), I heard they released a new album or something but I havent been bothered to get it..it's not really my thing I guess.

MulletProof said:
oh, actually that first EP is the only one i've got (which is on my playlist right now :mellow: :lol: ), I heard they released a new album or something but I havent been bothered to get it..it's not really my thing I guess.

rofl.

yeah maybe it's not. their new album is good, i'd buy it :innocent:but i don't think it was as well receieved as their ep.

wasn't necessarily disappointing though (not as much as the last panthers lp :sick: :( )

yeah well, they seemed to be popular even before releasing anything:huh: ..and they did Coachella supporting their ep which i think is a bit weird.. I just got tired of their music, I should get some of the new stuff but..*ahem* I'm too lazy to get the new soulseek so I'm in pause, I havent downloaded anything for days.

I am going to see moving units w/ secrect machines next week. i have lp from secret machines and saw them open for Blonde Redhead last year, but not w/interpol. haven't heard moving units yet, guess I'll find out what they are like soon.:huh:

Stay tune for "Ambulance Ltd" They are good too,and from new york :wink:

ive been listening to interpol for a while now, but for some reason everything just "clicked" tonight, now i love them even more .......

Interpol:heart:

Ah, how much do they rule? Honestly, such a brillant band. Please come back to England soon:blush:

credit; interpol official website

Shame on me, somehow I missed this thread. I've been listening since... oh, seems like awhile... and I still haven't gotten tired of them. :lol: :heart:

I love how theyre lyrics are subjective, and how pauls voice shows how he feels in the song.....

I wish i had pauls voice, and his hat :lol:

The first time i heard Antics, the first couple songs had me thinking "Interpol got happy!" and i was really digging it. Then it sort of slipped back into the normal Interpol, which i do like - don't get me wrong. They make good moody music with a dark edge, which i like - but not all the time.

yourbestfriend said:
I love how theyre lyrics are subjective, and how pauls voice shows how he feels in the song.....

I wish i had pauls voice, and his hat :lol:

I wish I had Paul:lol:

His voice is so unique though. So c'mon, who's seen them live?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TJS33
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"