Interview June / July 2011 : Alexander Skarsgård by Steven Klein

MrFalconer

Reaction score
amd_skarsgard-interview-magazine.jpg

Source: NY Daily News

^super hot if i may add B)
best cover Interview has one in a while, hopefully the contents are also great.

I miss his stuff for W. glad to see that he can still do his thing at Interview.

Such a striking image of Alexander but why on earth did they change the font? It's one of the many things that I love about Interview, the main font. And now they replaced it. :cry:

On the other hand, the editorial preview looks promising. So Steven Klein - W.

This looks great. The title is a bit overt the top but it's not too distracting.

Glad Crystal Renn isn't on the cover lol.

Love this, and love him, cant wait for TB! What a great choice, i love when they go with guys for the cover.

very nice! I like the colors and he's a great choice for cover star

the profile of the model looks like Crystal Renn to me

Wooo I love this :woot: :woot:
Klein is the best photographer to portray the sexy roughness which suits Alexander perfectly. Can't wait to see the full story, even though I'm a bit tired of Crystal Renn.

As a trubie, I am required to buy this. I don't necessarily like the HDR-feel to this but otherwise it's fantastic. And I think it'll be even better in person.

Crystal Renn is the model in the ed. Not surprising that Klein came on board given his relationship with Karl Templer but I'd much rather see David Sims start contributing to the mag.

A bit predictable TBQH...nice colours on the front. I'm tired of having sex forced down my throat at Interview though, at least it doesn't look like the full homo-erotic vibe from Klein in this ed so far. I hate how they change the fonts on the cover; it makes the magazine look very predictable. I will be disappointed if the inside layout has changed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->