Interview June / July 2011 : Alexander Skarsgård by Steven Klein

i don't really "get" him :lol:
Me neither!, hot body and all, I would still rather Win Butler interviewed by Alexander. :innocent:

And everything Steven Klein does is just ridiculous and so passé.. and what's annoying is that he presents it as if it was exactly the opposite. :lol:

how many times do they really have to do the hot model/disinterested looking actor thing? -_-
cover is nice albeit greasy.

Me neither!, hot body and all, I would still rather Win Butler interviewed by Alexander. :innocent:

And everything Steven Klein does is just ridiculous and so passé.. and what's annoying is that he presents it as if it was exactly the opposite. :lol:

:lol: I'm glad I'm not alone. I'm not interested in him or True Blood or whatever else he has, but I love Interview so I'll probably get this anyway.

If anything she made his editorial more interesting, he's so generic looking to me.

I really like the cover - Alex is ridiculously hot to me :blush: - but I don't really like the photo inside. The model being Crystal Renn explains it :ninja:

I hate how they change the fonts on the cover; it makes the magazine look very predictable. I will be disappointed if the inside layout has changed.

Agreed. But I have a feeling that the inside layout will be different now since they changed the font that they have always used on the cover. :(

Why must Crystal ruin everything.

Really? I thought she looks interesting in the preview of the editorial.

That's just my opinion of Crystal. I never like anything she does.

this is super sexy! this is th case in which tfs needs a drooling icon :lol::lol:

well I don't have anything against Alexander but I don't have anything for him either, what really bothers me is that I'm getting tired of the whole "Violence is sexy" thing on almost every photoshoot Steven Klein does. -_-

That font is so cheap looking.
Kinda reminds me of a flash internet ad for a vacation to the Bahamas or a cheesy cuisine magazine....

Oh, and Klein is being his predictable self. I feel as if he is kind of making fun of himself or that he has just run out of ideas...

I don't get what's so hot. :unsure: :lol:

It's a good cover though I think I have seen it.
And this is sooo Klein(read: repetitive/boring/predictable)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denisa Imeraj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->