Interview April 2008 : Madonna by Steven Klein

I don't like it. the pose is way of and her face looks to hard and the yellow font is bugging me.

OH she looks so hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love her so much for doing what she wants....and she really can!

It's Madonna doing what she's always done - taking on a contentious issue, like religion, sexuality and age, and turning them into a career-enhancing move, blazing a trail and sparking discussions. And coming out with some great tunes and performances at the same time.

^Amen (but I don't like this cover)

I just think it's upsetting that she feels it necessary -despite all of her success- to do photoshoots like this.

^^thats not perse from Interview, thats just her album artwork.

I just think it's upsetting that she feels it necessary -despite all of her success- to do photoshoots like this.

I agree, why does she feel that she needs to compete with scantily clad 20 year olds for me it's a mystery, she looks like a 50 year old that work outs a lot, good for her, why do we need to see her again doing this routine?

Is this what happens with people rely on image to make a career, that at 50 they still want to use their bodies to sell, I thought she was beyond that already, she 's huge, and besides that, this picture are not a nice sight she looks a caricature of an ageing dominatrix.

omg shes so ridiculous. i dont find her 'manifestations' scandalous anymore. will she ever stop this cheap charade? :huh:

she should get back to her ray of light mode and continue from there -_-

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaykaystake
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->