Interview June / July 2011 : Alexander Skarsgård by Steven Klein

Has anyone else yet to receive the May issue or do I need to send them more "missing issues" emails?

This is why I didn't renew. I'd rather pay $6 - $9 an issue on the newsstand and have control over when and if I get an issue than wait around for issues that may never come or come a month late.

ahh Tisci looks so bloody handsome in that shot..he looks like the head of the mafia in that shot lol

I don't know why but I've always loved the sight of a bloody nose. Tisci looks great.

The pics with Saskia and Guinevere are great too. Saskia kinda outshines Guinevere in these pictures.

That Givenchy editorial is beyond. /AndréLeonTalley

i actually was hoping what Saskia and Guinevere editorial will be the follow-up of picture with Ricardo: blood, misstresses, dogs, domination in pleasure-dome interiors. kinda kinky Helmut Newton, especially considering the model`s choice. but i was affraid, what as it usual happens to interview, picture of designer and clothing story are very different even if it`s been captured by the same photographer. it`s a shame, actually. Because i don`t like styling and make-up at all (especially hats or something worn on their heads are truly ugly -looking)

Last edited by a moderator:
Saskia outshines Guinevere, indeed. But :lol: at Saskia's "undergrowth". Anyway, this would actually make an interesting Giv Campaign.

Tisci interview is very good. from editorial I like only his portrait... other pics are too shocking "wannabe"

Has anyone else yet to receive the May issue or do I need to send them more "missing issues" emails?

I haven't received mine either.

For THREE YEARS I've had to call every month. I'm astounded they can't get their act together. Seriously. What's the problem?

No May issue for me either, and it's now June 8th!!

i actually was hoping what Saskia and Guinevere editorial will be the follow-up of picture with Ricardo: blood, misstresses, dogs, domination in pleasure-dome interiors. kinda kinky Helmut Newton, especially considering the model`s choice. but i was affraid, what as it usual happens to interview, picture of designer and clothing story are very different even if it`s been captured by the same photographer. it`s a shame, actually. Because i don`t like styling and make-up at all (especially hats or something worn on their heads are truly ugly -looking)

Actually, I think it's a pretty clear references to Chris von Wangenheim's famous Dior ads. Then again, he was said to be the budget Helmut Newton. Though his status improved considerably after his death in a car crash in 1981.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->