Irregular Choice Shoes

Originally posted by HBoogie@Jun 3rd, 2004 - 10:13 pm
Thanks for the tip, Luna.

Softgrey, are these the shoes?:
yes darling...that would be them...but of course mine were black!!!

ouch...bad memories... :doh:

but they're sooo cute.... :cry: :ninja:

I personally love ic shoes i bought some new ones yesterday from Office :D blac ones with kittens on them ill post a pic :smile: sometime.

Originally posted by luna@Jun 3rd, 2004 - 6:12 pm
I can't post anymore...

I look at the ones I got.. and then I look at the rest of the ICL shoes and I find the majority of them to be repulsive.. in fact, I looked at all the shoes on urbn.com.. they all look the same... Jeffrey Campbel, We who see, ICL.. they all copy one another..

silly urban outfitters.
Correction: they all go to Tokyo, copy the shoes they see in the stores there and probably make them in the same factory in China.

The quality isn't great, but they're made in China, not Europe.

I was at a shoe store looking at a few Irregular Choice shoes, I really want these:

i actually own 2 pairs of Irregular Choice shoes that I bought at Urban Outfitters. Their style is unique and very different... some of them are actually horrible looking .. :lol:

i don't like many of them.
some of the proportions & details are :doh:

i have these. which are adorable. :wub:

p64493c.jpg

leyla loved those cowboy smoking boots. I remember she posted a pic of them a LONG way back. don't know if she got them or not :unsure:

I find the majority of Irregular Choice shoes to be hideous but here are the few that I would actually like to own.

Last edited by a moderator:
the gingham pumps with detachable corsage

and the odd but pretty printed flats... :heart:

I think a few of them are cute (to wear with jeans or something), but most of them are just :unsure: and others are really :sick: .

I like the wedge heel ones. I'm a sucker for anything with a wedge. But the pain you guys described with wearing them... not a temptation.

Thanlks for posting :flower:

I wore my green and white flats.... the ones in the very first post... i just wore them out to walk the dog... lol... they hurt so frickin much!!! but they look so cute with dark jeans...

Ugh... i wish they didn't hurt my toes so much.

Originally posted by luna@Jun 3rd, 2004 - 2:26 pm
Soo.. I recently got a pretty decent deal off of ebay for this pair of ICL shoes that I thought would be so cute... Most of the time ICL shoes run at least 100 dollars.. and I dont know how well they're made this is my first pair. So I wasn't going to spend full price.. ya know? :P

p78080b.jpg

They even came with extra heel lifts when the ones on the shoes wear out from walking. which I thought was a great idea...

Anyways.. My opinion of ICL shoes goes from good to bad.. sometimes I see really cute ones.. sometimes i see really ugly ones...

Has anyone else got these shoes? They're gonna take some breaking in.. or rather my feet will need to get use to them...

So yea...
Anyone else like/dislike ICL shoes?
I have those shoes! :woot:

You have great taste :wink:

my ic flats absoloutly kill my toes they give me blisters so bad, but my higher ones are fine, theyre really comfy.

I also have these in white. They look bad in black but look very nice in white.

THe only problem is that when I wear them I have no skin left on my feet. They're very painful :cry:

p78110b.jpg

Originally posted by CelineChic@Jun 18th, 2004 - 4:36 pm
I also have these in white. They look bad in black but look very nice in white.

THe only problem is that when I wear them I have no skin left on my feet. They're very painful :cry:

p78110b.jpg
definitely feeling you on that one, Celine..

I wore my green/white ones today for only a small trip to the grocery store (thought i'd break them in a little)...

my feet are bleeding. :cry:

dude...i feel ya...sorry...but i'm not into suffering that much...no matter how cute they are...

*shakes head...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->