Is Bare Minerals Worth Buying?

Discussion in 'The Beauty Cupboard' started by iChelle, Sep 10, 2004.

1. ostentatious

ostentatious New Member

I have recently switched over to Bare Escentuals from a Physicians Formula Mineral Powder. I love it! The texture is so creamy and it's so much fun to apply in the morning - especially with the gorgeous, soft kabuki brushes. I highly reccommend Bare Escentuals.

2. embellished

embellished New Member

Yea I am definately a bare escentuals evengelist! I've tried Maxfactor, MAC, Maybeline, Bourjois, Benefit, Clinique and so many more... I have combination extremely fair pale skin and not only is it an exact match for my skin tone as well as buildable coverage. Before I tried it I was worried that powder wouldnt blend or look natural but it really does both of these things! My friends have commented that they thought I didnt use make up and just had really good skin but its bare escentuals. I owe them a lot!

3. sonjanicky29

sonjanicky29 Member

I have really good skin and have been hesitant to use make-up in it. However, now (as a college student) I go out and tend to enjoy putting on some make-up just to spice things up. My worry is that make-up will have adverse affects on my skin. I have heard a lot of good things about bare minerals and I am very intrigued. Any suggestions?

4. YayYay533

YayYay533 Member

Does anyone have the link to buy it?