Is Miu Miu associated with Prada or...

Since it has been clearly stated here that MIU MIU is a luxurious brand of it's own, would anyone here say that Prada Sport is her diffusion line?

Since it has been clearly stated here that MIU MIU is a luxurious brand of it's own, would anyone here say that Prada Sport is her diffusion line?

Is it even called Prada Sport anymore? Or is that what Prada Linea Rossa is now?

thats what I don't understand what is the difference between Linea Rossa and Prada Sport???

I think Prada Sport is more casual but incorporated into the Prada main line as a wider selection of nylon jackets. Even though Prada Sport does things like fur lined vests and hooded trenches, the fur they use is almost always fox, rabbit and goat fur. The collection is mainly of black coordinates and separates, always shown apart and separate from the Prada Main Line Collection. Thats my 2 cents

As for Linea Rossa I have no idea, I think it has something to do with Prada's Sailing Boat

Last edited by a moderator:
I miss Miu Miu menswear soooo much! I still have my shirt with the face on it(totally forget what season its from)! I think it ended in 07/08?

I wish someday Miuccia slipped some Miu Miu menswear at the womenswear show. Like Michael Kors did with his show every season.

^Indeed, I still remember the fantastic F/W 07 show with menswear pieces included, it worked so well back then.

The very last moment of Miu Miu Menswear was the S/S 08 presentation in Milan.

Miuccia explains the artistic difference.
B0DFsYNCEAAcmxh.jpg

BoF via System mag

^i love this, it just is so genius how she describes the two brands and how its not just a concept but these are two different women that are evolving and changing each season. I think thats why both brands are so successful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaykaystake
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->