Italy Shopping

well, I got some Marni shoes for €59, a pair of Miu Miu wedges for €39 and some Jill Sander gladiator sandals for €39. My mum got a gorgeous Yves Saint Laurent bag for €200.
Oh yes, I got some Bottega Veneto high heels for €30 - they were a total bargain!

I did really well on the shoes, maybe because I am a US9 or Euro 40-41 so there were large sizes left. The clothes were also good, but I can't remember any exact items I bought . . . .

I am going back this year, and I intend to hit up the Marni outlet - hard . . .

if you are a serious shopper and like the labels, then I think you just have to do the tour - no question. and the bus picks you up by the station and takes you around - it saves you the headache of getting there yourself.

http://www.outlet-firenze.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys..
I'm sure many of you have visited the Prada house of worship... the outlet.. and the Mall (Gucci)

It's actually very close to Florence.

for those who have visited...
Have you taken any pictures at the outlet?

I really need a pic of it .. if u have it,pls pls pls send this to [email protected]

January sales in Italy

I realize it's still early, but I'm planning on being in Italy in January and would like to time my trip to coincide with the sales. Do any of the Europeans here know if the dates have been announced yet?

Grazie mille! :D

strawberrywater said:
When's the best time to go to Italy and where should I go?

Please help me out!

Spring or also early Autumn. Summer is a bit hot, and winter, expecially in northern Italy, it's quite cold.
You can visit Milan, Venice, Florence, Siena, Rome, Naples, on of the big lakes [Garda or Maggiore]...there are so many things to see!

They're not announced yet, but they're different from area to area.
Last year in Lombardy (where Milan is) they're from January 5th, in Lazio (with Rome) they were from January 14th.

Thank you!

Is it true that Italy only has sales in January and June/July?
Is the outlet shopping in/around Florence still worth it if you don't go during sales season?

strawberrywater said:
Thank you!

Is it true that Italy only has sales in January and June/July?
Is the outlet shopping in/around Florence still worth it if you don't go during sales season?
Yes, only in January and July. Around Florence there are some outlet:
The Mall
Luxury factory outlet centre with the very top labels:Gucci, Giorgio Armani, Sergio Rossi, Yves Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Loro Piana, Agnona, Tod's, Hogan, La Perla group, Salvatore Ferragamo, Ungaro, Ermenegildo Zegna, Valentino and others
Via Europa 8, Leccio/Reggello (Florence), tel.: +39 055 8657775

I Pellettieri d'Italia
Prada outlet
Località Levanella, Montevarchi (Arezzo) tel.: +39 055 91901

Fendi
Fendi outlet (clothes, perfumes, shoes and more)
Via Giuseppe Di Vittorio 9, Rignano sull'Arno (Florence), tel.: +39 055 834981

Dolce &Gabbana
Dolce &Gabbana outlet
* Località Santa Maria Maddalena, Pian dell'Isola/Incisa Valdarno (Florence) - Tuscany -tel.: +39 055 8331300

Grazie for the info, Thorin!

I'll be in Rome January 19-20 and Florence January 21-February 3, so hopefully I'll catch the sales.

diorhommefan said:
Guys..
I'm sure many of you have visited the Prada house of worship... the outlet.. and the Mall (Gucci)

I really need a pic of it .. if u have it,pls pls pls send this to [email protected]
I don't know if you're still looking for a pic, but you'll find one here: http://www.shoparoundtours.com/

Erm, I just surfed Roberto Cavalli Outlet site and it says there that it offers maximum 60% discount on the last season's stock. That Ming vase dress worn by Victoria Beckham and Anggun is still available. Wish I could get my hands on it now... AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Italy Shopping!

Am moving to Italy in a few days! I would love suggestions for shops all over, but mostly milan, florence, and bologna.. .

Anyone else living in Italy now? please drop me a note..

Merged. woofwoof123 kindly remember to do a search before starting a new thread :flower:

diorhommefan said:
Guys..

I was there. there are soem real good ones: Dolce&Gabbana,Cavalli,Parada McQueen Gucci ect.. It was my record shopping too:-P
if ya like i can send ya all the hints how to get there!

cheers!

Thorin said:
Yes, only in January and July. Around Florence there are some outlet:
The Mall
Luxury factory outlet centre with the very top labels:Gucci, Giorgio Armani, Sergio Rossi, Yves Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Loro Piana, Agnona, Tod's, Hogan, La Perla group, Salvatore Ferragamo, Ungaro, Ermenegildo Zegna, Valentino and others
Via Europa 8, Leccio/Reggello (Florence), tel.: +39 055 8657775

I Pellettieri d'Italia
Prada outlet
Località Levanella, Montevarchi (Arezzo) tel.: +39 055 91901

Fendi
Fendi outlet (clothes, perfumes, shoes and more)
Via Giuseppe Di Vittorio 9, Rignano sull'Arno (Florence), tel.: +39 055 834981

Dolce &Gabbana
Dolce &Gabbana outlet
* Località Santa Maria Maddalena, Pian dell'Isola/Incisa Valdarno (Florence) - Tuscany -tel.: +39 055 8331300

Ciao bello:-P
Thorin, did you do to Fendi one? Are there stuffs for males? how r the stuffs?
just heard of that but really wann try that out

have a nice weekend

ciao

Recommended places:

Cinque Terre, siena esp Tuscana

Capri island!
strawberrywater said:
When's the best time to go to Italy and where should I go?

Please help me out!

strawberrywater said:
Whoo thanks! I can't wait to go!
thats simply beautiful..if you like partying ya d should head milano/Roma/Venice.. but those places i mentioned are just imposing!"!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kittyofsecrets
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->