Jamie Lynn Spears is Pregnant...For Real!*Update* It's a Girl

One article said she didn't want to take the pill because it would make her fat. And apparently she didn't take condoms seriously. But in the back of my head, I get a feeling that Jamie wanted to get pregnant.

That is what i was thinking to.
So young. she should take the pill and condoms..
I don't believe that all the pill get your body bigger. i know a lot of girls who didn't get bigger with it. It depens how your body react on it

Yeah and it depends on which brand of pill you use. AND there are special micro pills aswell.

Yeah the pill is not 100% effective, nothing in life is yet most things are caused by human error. How many people do you honestly know that has gotten pregnant off the pill who was taking it like they should? you'd be lucky to find one. I personally know none and I know plenty of people who are having sex everyday and for the past god knows how many years. It is also not uncommon to panic when you don't get your period and result to measures before you have to result to a proper abortion.

^:rofl: I know I shouldn't be laughing but the irony is huge (no pun intended). :ninja:

Jamie Lynn's Kid

I am unsure whether this has been posted or not but as I was walking through the store the other day, I saw a magazine with the headlines -

"Casey Aldridge not the father of Jamie Lynn's child."

I thought it was quite hilarious...
Things like these make me wonder if they're true or not!

LHommeDeStyle kindly remember to do an advanced search before making a new thread.

^ Yup, the one coming out of an adult education centre in the style thread of Jamie Lynn Spears. She's wearing a pink oversized sports jumper and jeans and is with her mother carrying a GED book.

I hope she goes to college. She did say in an earlier interview that she wanted to.

Has anyone heard she is giving the baby to her mother to raise?...

I heard in on the news and thought right away...
since Brit cut off her mom she needs Jamie Lynn to make the $$$ so she is taking the baby so Jamie Lynn can work and support her.

She uses her kids as cash cows.

I think it's complete crap..

I feel bad for Jamie Lynn and her family they are being treated like crap by the press, and people are being so judgemental of them

She is just pregnant young..she isn't freaking Susan Smith

I think it's complete crap..

If so it's nuts to me that I heard it on the morning news....
not an entertainment show but an actual news...
They should really fact check. They were reporting like it was confirmed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velvetmuse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->