Model Ymre Stiekema is pregnant! *Update* Gave Birth to a Girl

KateTheGreatest

Reaction score
According to Fashion Copius (via Vogue NL:(

Dutch model Ymre Stiekema is in fact pregnant. The twenty top model with her ​​boyfriend expecting a baby.

VDM Models confirms that Ymre is pregnant. She and her boyfriend are delighted with this little miracle. They have a lot of sense to this challenge. After childbirth hopes Ymre as soon as possible to get started and Motherhood to combine her modeling career. "

congrats to the couple:flower:

isnt she a bit young to be pregnant? this is so random :shock:

but well, congrats :flower:

Yeah she will be!! Suprised also cause she just made her comeback with a prada and now Moschino campaign. Someone at her thread made a good point that she is a timeless beauty, so I hope when she got back she get lot of work again.

She is indeed an exquisite beauty and I would love to see her come back after she gave birth. However, it's going to be even harder for her than her comeback last year. Sure, this season she has walked the most shows in her whole modeling career, but if the fashion people were really bananas about her she would have already been in more eds and ads. Someone like Freja can make two comebacks, but I doubt the fashion industry is really waiting for Ymre to come back... again.
She's one of my favourite models so I really hope to see her back and i'm going to miss her!

And I also hope she enjoys pregnancy and will give birth to a beautiful baby!

What?she just made her comeback :shock:

Exactly what I was thinking :o
Nonetheless, I'm happy for her. I agree that she has such an exquisite face, one of the most stunning models I've ever seen in such a long time, so I'm sure she'll have a smooth comeback once again.

OMG.. she is 20 years old and just had her comeback! Well i hope she will come back again.. i wish her all the luck.. :smile:

i'm sure coming back to modelling won't be too big of a problem.. look at how well jourdan dunn bounced back! and congrats to ymre :smile:

Exactly what I was thinking :o
Nonetheless, I'm happy for her. I agree that she has such an exquisite face, one of the most stunning models I've ever seen in such a long time, so I'm sure she'll have a smooth comeback once again.
Agreed, im quite shocked but happy for her

It's funny how you guys care so much about her modeling career or models' careers in general for that matter and even though she's pregnant you can't stop mentioning that she just had her comeback. She obviously doesn't care...

^
lol my thoughts exactly.

And she is not too young to have a child....

^^ well, we are supposed to be here in this forum because of models' career and not for their private life in first place.
i agree by the way, she's 20 years old, nothing wrong with her pregnancy, it's surprising at first, but that's all, she must have a happy life.

It's funny how you guys care so much about her modeling career or models' careers in general for that matter and even though she's pregnant you can't stop mentioning that she just had her comeback. She obviously doesn't care...

Obviously she doesn't care. I mean we are a bunch of admirers of her work and nothing but that. :lol:

I don't know, but at 20 years old, I find that a bit too young to get pregnant, but to each his own.

Perhaps she's older than just 20 years old, when it comes to models we never know.

If she is 20 there is absolutely nothing wrong with it, she isn't a teenager. If she is happy and she even called her baby a miracle, we should all be happy for her.

If she is 20 there is absolutely nothing wrong with it, she isn't a teenager. If she is happy and she even called her baby a miracle, we should all be happy for her.

I'm definitely happy for her :smile:
As someone as young as her, I have so many things I want to accomplish before settling down. I have my education, career, and children are the last thing on my mind so my somewhat concern stems from this. Nonetheless, I'm happy for her.

I'm surprised that there isn't as much hand-wringing and moral judgement as when Jourdan got pregnant. Such double standards here I see. :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dianarimar
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->