Japanese Street Style #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
so raw!! so real, individuality at its best! i love the layering, personality that shines through their style!

It's so fascinating to realize that the Japanese style of layering is different from every other country. It seems so quirky and random at first, but really, they do it so well! Wish I could just sit on the street somewhere in Tokyo and watch the awesome individual styles walk by...

Oh, you should definitely visit Tokyo! I got to go there a couple months ago for a journalism trip and was lucky enough to visit Harajuku. My favorite part was just looking at everyone's style haha

They just aren't afraid of anything - mixing prints, layering, clashing colors, excess accessories. And I totally agree that Japanese men tend to out-dress the women!

i want to live there so bad :'[
here are some of my favorite new looks from fashionsnap:
2ntv58i.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for those photos kelsea! They're amazing, now I have a new style blog to follow! xo

here are some more that i liked...still relatively new from fashionsnap
ere639.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
plus these for summer...[i just finished looking through their entire archive...excuse me while i go recover from a brain fry]
2cpp0mg.jpg

i clicked through the whole archive of this site once as well. :P

where does their great sense of styling and proportion come from?

and why do the japanese street style pages never ever show older people? i have not yet seen any, if i remember right... ok, it were only three different japanese streetstyle sites, i was looking. i know there's a strong parting between youth and worklife in japan, but though there must be also older people, who share the same great sense for dressing.

do you mean middle-aged men and women? because i saw a lot of older people on fashionsnap!

I love Japanese street style! It's always so inspirational and bright

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->