051409080505thumb469x70.jpg

052408050301thumb467x70.jpg

060509040102thumb467x70.jpg

110808080401thumb469x70.jpg

111808080201thumb469x70.jpg

112508090104thumb467x70.jpg

dropsnap.jp

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't express how happy these images make me! Japanese style is so unique and so joyful a celebration of the individual. This style and sartorial grace isn't limited to just the young people though: grown women (working, housewife, or both) carry on the spirit and maintain a level of femininity (as do many Asian countries, developed, urban or rural) long lost in the West which I do so admire and try to emulate in my own wardrobe. Pictures of women in East Asian business districts and South Asian agriculture fields are where I get the bulk of my fashion tips! The magazines may give fantasy, but these women give real world influence.

I think it's interesting how many urban Japanese try to emulate the West (!) when their own culture and beauty are so rich, majestic, and fertile an inspiration ground. But then I guess the grass is always greener, no?

Thank you everyone who has contributed photos!

top_flash.jpg

source
style-arena.jp

Last edited by a moderator:
same source

i think some season and year are mixed up ...
but noticed a lot of backpack and gshock ... and not only on the techno people (what's their nickname in japan ?)
noticed, too, a lot of Limi Feu, CDG, Yohji ... of course !
:rolleyes:

could someone tell if there are nickname for the different tribes ?
what are called the techno tribe ? the japanese high fashion tribe ? the french looking-hobo tribe ?

facehunter and yvan rodic blog

I do love how they layer their items, and have suh great items! I actually sent you a message Mr.BerlinRocks. I was wondering if you could answer it? i really need your help. And I would be forever grateful!

japan has possibly the only street style in which i think the men consistently outdress the women, the male japanese street style never fails to inspire me.

The pics are amazing as ever - I love this thread, the looks are always inspiring and wonderful :heart:

The pics are amazing as ever - I love this thread, the looks are always inspiring and wonderful :heart:

Your avatar brings me so much happiness, what is it from?

Also I would like to second that thought. The Japanese mix patterns like madmen and make it seem like the most natural thing in the world. Toronto is a like a field of banana pudding in comparison. I am wearing five different prints today in honour of my Eastern heroes.

Japanse street fashion

I love Japanese street fashion! I wish that I could pull of that look here in the US lol. Lolita, I love :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->