Jason Wu S/S 11 New York

Some of this is great, such as the blue shear number in post 25 or the 9th one in post 20, but some are not so good, like the third one in 25, so tacky, and all of 21 except the one with the ruffled skirt with beige and blue. So it's very hit or miss for me.

This is not a "knock it out off the park" collection but surely it's lovely and there are so many looks that will be on red carpets. And the clothes look very comfortable.

Best collection of NYFW so far IMO)

Definitely my favorite collection so far!! Everything was so pretty and wearable^_^

Is somebody going to post details soon or maybe could give me a link?

i'm surprised there's some personality in these. i've never been a big fan of jason wu, but some numbers look refined, almost.
there's a few passages that are a bit uncohesive in terms of color (they look as if they belonged to a different collection) but not too bothering.

This collection may be boring or uninspiring, but it doesn't change the fact that we NEED collections like that, so classy and timeless. Turbans were also very nice :wink:

Love this! It's so ostentatious and chic. The turbans look overused but they're nice touches anyway.

Can Jason Wu play something different? Not de la Renta the second

I really really like this. It's classic and feminine, but not one of your average stodgy NYF shows.

I'm not a usual fan of Jason Wu. I tend to fin him a bit too "conservative". But I have to admit that it's one of the best collection at the moment. Everything is perfectly handled. Indeed its very Chic and Oscar or Gloden Globe worthy. I'm mostly impressed by those short summer dresses, the tailoring is really impeccable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Florencie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->