Vena Cava S/S 11 New York

I like this a lot but you can tell it is influenced by Celines resort hehe with the 70s/90s minimalism and color blocking and gold accents

wow i really love this , its so refreshing , love child of Celine and Marc Jacobs

Please try to post photos in normal sizes, not in thumbnails, unless they're HQs. It easier to view the collections that way.

For some reason, I'm getting Urban Outfitters flashing in front of my eyes while viewing this collection. It's overall very lackluster and underwhelming. There's no substance here at all. Only look that does appeal to me is the one with the red skirt and the khaki halter top, which is very relaxed and chic.

one has got to appreciate a brand like vena cava that has its hand directly on the pulse of the new york woman. these clothes don't have a "flash" factor, but there's something worldwise and streetwise in these clothes that comes through. these dresses work great in so many ways....covered up with a blazer at work or worn just as they are off duty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wwandre
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->