Jean Paul Gaultier 04/05

scheiked

Reaction score
Hi,

why wasn't he showing is collection at the Paris Fashion Week, this season I didn't see him? What happened? Does somebody know?

Dan

Paris fashion week starts March 2nd, you need to be patient... just for a few more days

in the meantime check out his ss04 couture and pap lines right here at FS :flower:

Originally posted by scheiked@Feb 16th, 2004 - 10:58 am
Hi,

why wasn't he showing is collection at the Paris Fashion Week, this season I didn't see him? What happened? Does somebody know?

Dan
If you mean the MEN'S fashion week , Gaultier did not do a runway show , but had a presentation for buyers in his showroom . B)

KIT :innocent:

Thx Kit, do you know the reason why he has not done a runway show?

I forget to mention, that I mean the collection for men ;-)

Originally posted by scheiked@Feb 16th, 2004 - 4:34 pm
Thx Kit, do you know the reason why he has not done a runway show?

I forget to mention, that I mean the collection for men ;-)
According to the fashion press , JP Gaultier has had a VERY busy time with his women's couture show and the upcoming women's pret a porter show , NOT forgetting his FIRST collection and catwalk show for HERMES femme . :shock:

He decided to skip a men's catwalk show in order to concentrate on the others .
I also have a suspicion that he does not sell as much men's stuff ( apart fom his jeans line ) as women's , so a showroom presentation was more appropriate , as they do NOT come cheap !!! :o

Would he have been able to compete with the men's JOHN GALLIANO spectacular ? :lol:

He COULD have in the past , but something tells me he cannot do so now , unfortunately. :unsure:

KIT :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"