Jean Paul Gaultier for Diet Coke by Stéphane Sednaoui

Chanelcouture09

Some Like It Hot
Reaction score

*Karlismyunkle.com
Right now, I am sitting in the Crazy Horse in Paris, where Jean Paul Gaultier has just unveiled his first set of designs as Creative Director of Diet Coke via three unique, bespoke and elaborate burlesque performances. This partnership is a project that I have been working on with the Coca-Cola European team and Jean Paul Gaultier for the last six months, so I am really pleased to finally be able to share the designs with you.

Last month we announced Gaultier’s role as Creative Director of Diet Coke and launched the Serial Designer short films (click here, here and here to view), so it is with great pleasure that I am sharing with you the images of the exclusive limited edition bottles designed by Gaultier himself, along with the ad campaign which was shot by his close friend Stéphane Sednaoui. As you will note the lace/corset and sailor designs are reminiscent of Jean Paul’s signature looks. The bottles are available in select retailers across Europe from today. The third bottle (featuring an incredible tattoo design – look closely at the commercial below) is set to be released this summer.

I love JPG and his gentle world of make-believe, but if I ever get my hands on those idiotic puppets...
Posted via Mobile Device

Anyone wishing to purchase these in the UK, they are available exclusively at Harvey Nichols on Monday 16th April 2012.

3 'Day' & 3 'Night Bottles retail for £10.95 and the gift set retails for £19.95 - Exclusively at Harvey Nichols
Harvey Nichols is proud to present a world exclusive; a collaboration between Jean Paul Gaultier and Diet Coke resulting in two stylish bottles and a limited edition collectors box, available at Harvey Nichols nationwide.

The legendary designer has teamed up with Diet Coke to produce two show stopping bottles along the theme of ‘Night & Day’. The bottles pay homage to his iconic designs and are also stamped with the identifiable Jean Paul Gaultier logo. The limited edition collectors’ boxes contain both bottles as well as a chic glass designed by Jean Paul Gaultier.

This is an online-only offer of three Day and three Night bottles from the range; they’re what the well dressed woman is drinking this season.
Designed by Diet Coke’s new Creative Director Jean Paul Gaultier, these two show-stopping bottles are set to become this spring’s most fashionable accessory.

This exclusive, limited edition chic gift set contains the two ‘Night & Day’ aluminium bottles and a limited edition Diet Coke glass featuring the iconic Jean Paul Gaultier blue and white stripes, all housed in a strikingly specially designed gift box.

Snap up your piece of fashion history today!

Exclusive to Harvey Nichols
Bottles are 250ml each
*Harveynichols.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashionhill
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->